Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Set Photos  (Read 3305 times)
Mozina

« on: April 20, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

I stumbled upon a forum where they were discussing BOE and someone posted some photos from the set. The man/woman (can't tell what gender they are from the username they have) was on the set because their sons and some friends of theirs were Extra's in the movie.

These 2 are the sons of the person who posted the photos:

Here's an Extra who allowed them to shave her head for the movie. She was paid an extra $20 for letting them do that

These 2 Extra's are playing two of the town whores

This is a sign taken at 8 mile turn off between Carrizozo and Capitan. "Denzel simply walks up to the modern day sign showing food, gas and lodging then dejectedly walks away because the bad guys got there first".

And this is the "Stars" quarters while on the set. The poster said the day they were there Denzel was in the quarters all day and had it all to himself.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 05:38:08 PM by Mozina » Logged
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 05:35:55 PM »

Great find Mozina.. thanks for sharing.  (I hope you meant that those 2 women are playing the characters of "the town whores" ) :)

:wingit:
Mozina

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »

Great find Mozina.. thanks for sharing.  (I hope you meant that those 2 women are playing the characters of "the town whores" ) :)

Yes, that is what I meant. I just wrote what the poster had written. I'll fix it.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

Yes, that is what I meant. I just wrote what the poster had written. I'll fix it.

Eeep, Mozina!   I frightened of BUGS!  :neen:

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
redshift

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:55 AM »

The film production pays $20 to have your head  shaved like that? How cheap!  :(

Mozina! I've brushed the computer monitor a couple of times with my hand trying to remove that bug :giggle:

:redshift:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: