Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Set Photos  (Read 10582 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« on: June 23, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

click to enlarge

thanks tina  :)

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
iblauralee

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »

Wow!  Thanks for the photos Lotis.  I really look forward to seeing this movie!!
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

Wow, Ray looks so different..he reminds me a bit of Stephen Collins in one of those pics..you know, the guy from "7th Heaven" show, only much cuter.

Thanks Lotis...The Book of Eli is keeping us in the dark about their set pics..I guess cause Denzel is such a big star and the executive producer on it.

Mob1 icon
Nomad
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:51:55 PM »

Ooo!  I'm nicking those!  I'll give Tina credit, although I'm told Jonathan Hensleigh says no set pics to be given out without his permission, so I hope Tina had it!

:nomad:

redshift

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »

Good to see you, Nomad :cheers:

:redshift:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well! Steam my shamrock and slap me with a shelaley!

Thanks for the photos! I'm SO excited about The Irishman film and Ray's role. It's great casting from the way he looks to what I'm sure will be a great accent [Ray was developing such an American twang it'll be second nature now]; to the look of the sets and even the cars - all very realistic for the time.

Darling Ray is looking amazing as Danny Greene. The look is absolutely 70's - not as much as Jason King lookalikie as I feared but a great look nevertheless. The hair and moustache look completely realistic and not a hint of the feeling that it might move of its own accord if one were to offer it a saucer of milk!

And Ray really is a man Greene by name and green by nature - suit, shirts, car, underpants [well I can guess can't I?!]. Ray even wears green in real life now judging by the T-shirt he was wearing in that autograph vid on YouTube.

I'm very keen to see more of the green underpants - er and the rest of his costumes and piccies of filming  :cheer2:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 08:19:20 PM »

Cool! Thanks for the pics!!!

errrr.....Is it awful of me to hope that there will be flashbacks in the film of a younger Danny Greene? One who looks more like *cough* Ray?  ;D

I only want to have more excitement whipped up around Ray so I can see & hear more of him. ...Maybe Ray on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine?  ::)  :cool2:  :bookworm:

EDITED TO ADD:

^
|
|
|

ahaha! WHAT is that bookworm smiley? I dunno what I meant to post there....or if I accidentally hit the smiley trigger when I didn't mean to add another smiley, there. Oh well.....I'm satisfied to leave it. I just can't imagine 'Tiger Beat' being researched by a real bookworm..

...errr....Does 'Tiger Beat' magazine still exist? *slinks off, bones creaking* :zwalk:

:bead:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:26:21 AM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »

there is a chld actor that will be portraying young Danny Greene and he looks a bit like him...its on Facebook, but let me see if I can find it...

Lotis, maybe you should bring a few of those photos here for peeps not on Facebook. I don't even know his name.

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »

there is a chld actor that will be portraying young Danny Greene and he looks a bit like him...its on Facebook, but let me see if I can find it...

Lotis, maybe you should bring a few of those photos here for peeps not on Facebook. I don't even know his name.
His name is Cody Christian and I added it to Facebook

:wingit:
Toduo

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »

The Irishman is the film that has me excited for Ray as far as his acting career goes. However, I was rather concerned for the actor in the top right hand corner, first line of photos; he looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders!  :worry-rose: :lol: Is that Vinny Jones I spotted in that shot too?

Thanks for Tina for the photos and to Lotis for putting them on view. :cheers:

:toduo:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »

The Irishman is the film that has me excited for Ray as far as his acting career goes. However, I was rather concerned for the actor in the top right hand corner, first line of photos; he looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders!  :worry-rose: :lol: Is that Vinny Jones I spotted in that shot too?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:39:24 PM by wingit4me » Logged

:wingit:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »

His name is Cody Christian and I added it to Facebook

I thought you were going to add it here, too, Wing...what happened?

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »

Just curious, who is this Tina person? Or is it ver boten to ask? Is she getting into trouble for releasing the photos, cause they are now up on Facebook too. I heard all photos released must have prior consent from producer or director or someone. I do have a couple from "The Book of Eli", courtesy of Jeff Wolfe who was concerned about them coming out too early. Many have seen them on Facebook already, but if ok I will post them here now. I don't want to get him into trouble or anything.

Lotis, any official response? Book of Eli seems tight with what they are letting out.

Mob1 icon
Toduo

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Wing, that could easily be TP with and without his make-up!  :lol: :cheers:

:toduo:
Nomad
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »

Just curious, who is this Tina person? Or is it ver boten to ask? Is she getting into trouble for releasing the photos, cause they are now up on Facebook too. I heard all photos released must have prior consent from producer or director or someone. I do have a couple from "The Book of Eli", courtesy of Jeff Wolfe who was concerned about them coming out too early. Many have seen them on Facebook already, but if ok I will post them here now. I don't want to get him into trouble or anything.

Lotis, any official response? Book of Eli seems tight with what they are letting out.

MOB, any photos of Jeff's that I posted, I did so with his permission, as I did with the photos by extra player, Max Bassett and property master, Travis Nicholas Zariwny.  Other people from the film have posted candid photos, presumably of their own.

Tina's photos are another story.  I credited her, because  at the time I knew of no one else to credit, but now it seems that Tina may not have had permission to share them here; at least she didn't have permission to share them and not credit her source.  The actual credit for those pics goes to movieset.com and my re-posting of them on Facebook now reflects that information.

I suspect Tina's employer will be having a serious discussion with her sometime soon.

:nomad:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:40:54 PM by Nomad » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: