Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Marl/Germany  (Read 8975 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

Yes, mob. I hope you found your glasses!

:giggly: -----> LabiaOfTheJulii

EDITED TO ADD: Sheesh. I clicked on the size thing, but I don't see how to increase the size of the font.  :huh: :curse:

:bead:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:42:41 PM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 10:47:27 AM »

:cheer2:

Oooh! May I have a go at translating your story from pictures to words Titus?!

:sleepy:  :yawn:  :coffee:  :director:  :poetic:  :fame:  :rscom: :truce:  :3drnk::ray:

One day, TitusPullo was all tucked up in bed, warm and cozy and peacefully dreaming of being a big film star. Yes, it was a fantasy. If you listened very carefully, you could hear him murmuring to himself "I AM taller and I AM more handsome..." before resuming his gentle snoring that shook his bed and his teddy right out of his arms, which was a good thing as it wouldn't dry properly otherwise.

TitusPullo awoke at midday and yawned heartily, his loyal bedtime companion [his true friend who never laughed at him like the others'], now at the back of him - he had a bear behind as usual. His mouth was feeling like the bottom of a birdcage and his breath smelling like it's previous inhabitant, a Norwegian Blue Parrot. 

Alert, bright and a few coffees [er, and three hours] later, TitusPullo had finally woken up and was ready to face the day. He remembered with glee that today he was filming for his new starring role in a Shakespeare play and he studied the script carefully as he was determined to make a good impression.

On set, the Director was in a mean mood and pushing the actors to their limits. "Action" he shouted and TitusPullo began to recite the famous "To be or not to be" speech from Hamlet. "Oi! Pullo!" the Director shouted. "This is The Winter's Tale and you have no lines you daft git". TitusPullo's dream of being showered with praise and receiving a standing ovation disappeared. He was devastated. However, a true pro [i.e. would do anything for a fiver], he picked himself up, dusted his fur down, gave a mean growl and gave the best exiting and persuing performance of his career.

Unfortunately, he took to playing his part a little too realistically and was chased off set by the crew for biting Antigonus's bum and showing the Producer what bears can do in the woods.

Admitting defeat, TitusPullo decided that acting wasn't really for him and he needed a career change. He was desperate. What could he do? Then it came to him. He decided to be an Interior Designer instead.

Drowning his sorrows in the nearest bar with a couple of mates, he got so drunk he couldn't remember his name and kept calling himself Ray. Some Australian bloke he cadged a few beers off, told him he should follow his dream and he could become a real actor if he tried very, very hard. Besides, he added, interior design is for sheilas, not real bluurks.

Drunk but very, very happy, TitusPullo made his way home and, famous filmstar he thought he was, climbed into bed and cuddled up with two beautiful brunettes whom he knew would bend over backwards to give him a good time. One was pert, lively and firm in all the right places. The other seemed a bit lifeless and flat but TitusPullo knew a bit more air in her and she'd be fine. Night night TitusPullo. And sweet dreams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're mad as cheese, girl! *exits, pursued by a bear*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Nomad
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 07:39:25 AM »

:huh:  I'll never understand you Brits.  Just HOW can cheese be mad, eh?

:nomad:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »

:huh:  I'll never understand you Brits.  Just HOW can cheese be mad, eh?

You just reminded me of Dr Who. Some bloke sees the Doctor using his sonic screwdriver, and says, "Who the bloody hell sees a screwdriver and thinks 'this could be more SONIC' ?!?!"  And the Dr replies, "Haven't you ever been bored!?"   ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Nomad
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 10:34:38 PM »

Jeeze, Titus, I'm seriously concerned for you.   :o

How in the hell, Sugar, did you get from mad cheese to sonic screwdrivers?   :cool2:  Can you draw that mental line for me?  It would certainly illuminate how that brain of yours works.  When it does work.   I mean...well, it works most of the time.  You know what I meant!   :neen:

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »

:cheer2:

Oooh! May I have a go at translating your story from pictures to words Titus?!

:sleepy:  :yawn:  :coffee:  :director:  :poetic:  :fame:  :rscom: :truce:  :3drnk::ray:

One day, TitusPullo was all tucked up in bed, warm and cozy and peacefully dreaming of being a big film star. Yes, it was a fantasy. If you listened very carefully, you could hear him murmuring to himself "I AM taller and I AM more handsome..." before resuming his gentle snoring that shook his bed and his teddy right out of his arms, which was a good thing as it wouldn't dry properly otherwise.

TitusPullo awoke at midday and yawned heartily, his loyal bedtime companion [his true friend who never laughed at him like the others'], now at the back of him - he had a bear behind as usual. His mouth was feeling like the bottom of a birdcage and his breath smelling like it's previous inhabitant, a Norwegian Blue Parrot. 

Alert, bright and a few coffees [er, and three hours] later, TitusPullo had finally woken up and was ready to face the day. He remembered with glee that today he was filming for his new starring role in a Shakespeare play and he studied the script carefully as he was determined to make a good impression.

On set, the Director was in a mean mood and pushing the actors to their limits. "Action" he shouted and TitusPullo began to recite the famous "To be or not to be" speech from Hamlet. "Oi! Pullo!" the Director shouted. "This is The Winter's Tale and you have no lines you daft git". TitusPullo's dream of being showered with praise and receiving a standing ovation disappeared. He was devastated. However, a true pro [i.e. would do anything for a fiver], he picked himself up, dusted his fur down, gave a mean growl and gave the best exiting and persuing performance of his career.

Unfortunately, he took to playing his part a little too realistically and was chased off set by the crew for biting Antigonus's bum and showing the Producer what bears can do in the woods.

Admitting defeat, TitusPullo decided that acting wasn't really for him and he needed a career change. He was desperate. What could he do? Then it came to him. He decided to be an Interior Designer instead.

Drowning his sorrows in the nearest bar with a couple of mates, he got so drunk he couldn't remember his name and kept calling himself Ray. Some Australian bloke he cadged a few beers off, told him he should follow his dream and he could become a real actor if he tried very, very hard. Besides, he added, interior design is for sheilas, not real bluurks.

Drunk but very, very happy, TitusPullo made his way home and, famous filmstar he thought he was, climbed into bed and cuddled up with two beautiful brunettes whom he knew would bend over backwards to give him a good time. One was pert, lively and firm in all the right places. The other seemed a bit lifeless and flat but TitusPullo knew a bit more air in her and she'd be fine. Night night TitusPullo. And sweet dreams.
[

Just wondering why brunettes? He sounds more like a blond lover to me, after all, he swoons over Michelle Pfeifer (sp?) 

and NO, I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES YET  they are probably in the bottom of a back pack on some teeny bopper with long, straight, stringy, dirty hair in muffin topped, tight jeans and the requisite tight black, cleavage baring, clingy blouse that emphasizes all her bulges (in the wrong places) and dirty athletic shoes. She thought she hit pay dirt when she sashayed by my house after the 4th of July parade on my street and found my glasses lieing on the lawn. She dreams of wearing designer glasses with $300 frames even though she can't see through them, but someday, she can afford to put plain glass in them.....%$#@% her!!!!!  She was prolly one of the crowd who trashed my front lawn, too lazy to go 10 ft to put it in the bin.... AND costing me $600 for a new pair. I have ordered new ones but only God knows when they will be done... (insert prayer smiley)

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That last post took me almost 30 min to type with my highlight and delete or retype going all wacko on me, and the little codie things for color and size messing up. I shouda given up.. BOY can we go off topic on a thread   :lol:

OH, one more thing HI Marl from Germany. :welcome:  to the Mad Hatters Tea Party! you have just fallen through the rabbit hole  :seestars:

I would name all the characters here for you but all the fun is finding out who is whom.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:24:47 PM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 06:49:17 AM »

Jeeze, Titus, I'm seriously concerned for you.   :o

How in the hell, Sugar, did you get from mad cheese to sonic screwdrivers?   :cool2:  Can you draw that mental line for me?  It would certainly illuminate how that brain of yours works.  When it does work.   I mean...well, it works most of the time.  You know what I meant!   :neen:

I think the mental line is a bit wet:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:50:28 PM by wingit4me » Logged

:wingit:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: