Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: More news about The Vampire's Assistant  (Read 12135 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »

Argh. Was a bit time-consuming, extricating myself from that site where one can supposedly contact Ray for $1.00.

:bead:

OOOPS!!! Sorry Cam!!! Didn't mean to make you talk like a pirate.

Hi, Wing!

Shiver me timbers! You didn't make me do that. The site did. Or my computer did....

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

Argh. Was a bit time-consuming, extricating myself from that site where one can supposedly contact Ray for $1.00.

Hi, Wing!

Shiver me timbers! You didn't make me do that. The site did. Or my computer did....

Hi, Titus, ;;) 

I thought I'd be crashing again after that $1.00 site stuff.....just what I need again..NOT!!

I have my pack of Ray pads ready to see "Cirque Du Freak", I had to get them to look at the new Ray pics; some are left over....unless.... ;)   

Cam, I have some great Wicked boots that I wear when I want to Bewtich someone...I better dust them off in time to wear for the upcoming holiday   :devilish:

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

Hi, Wing!

Hi, Titus, ;;) 

I thought I'd be crashing again after that $1.00 site stuff.....just what I need again..NOT!!

I have my pack of Ray pads ready to see "Cirque Du Freak", I had to get them to look at the new Ray pics; some are left over....unless.... ;)   

Cam, I have some great Wicked boots that I wear when I want to Bewtich someone...I better dust them off in time to wear for the upcoming holiday   :devilish:

Hope the "Geek Squad" has helped you out, mob.

Ooh. I certainly want to see 'Cirque du Freak' when it comes out, and hope to do so. Even if Mr. C won't go with me. :hmm:

:think: I'm pondering calling the shoe salesman I saw a couple of weeks ago, to see if I can still buy one pair of boots which DO come up over my knees but which I decided not to buy, because I decided I was spending enough money on more mainstream, less-trendy boots. I've eyed that business card he gave me, more than once. Might not be a good sign that, when he was ringing up my purchases, he said to me while handing me his business card "You are my customer for life!"  ::) :dget: :no: :plot: :shy: :help: :whistle: :shrug:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

I recently read that the DVD for Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant will be out on 7 January, 2010.

Unfortunately, the article was talking about Singapore! 

I'm all in favor of Ray's Singaporan fans seeing this film, but I'd also like to know when we can expect the DVD in the US and UK.  Anybody know?  :huh:

:nomad:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »

I got all excited about that news myself, Nomad, til I realized it wasn't the DVD...I did think it was a bit quick. I think it meant the MOVIE is being released in theaters in Singapore now.

Mob1 icon
Nomad
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »

AHAHAHAHA!  I often SCAN when I should READ!!!

I don't think it's all that early.  Inglorious Basterds opened in late August and their DVD came out on 12/15.  If CDF came out on 1/7, that would only be a month earlier than IG.  Anyway, it was out of the theatres quick enough, so let's hope the release the DVD soon.

Nomad
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

I think I have it right, this time!

‘Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant’ will be available to own beginning February 23, 2010. The official DVD, Blu-ray artwork and bonus features have been added below. ‘Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant’ is available for pre-order on DVD and Blu-ray at Amazon.com!

DVD Features
Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, English DVS Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.

■Guide to Becoming a Vampire
■Tour du Freak
Blu-ray Features
Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DVS Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French Canadian DTS 5.1 Surround, Spanish DTS 5.1 Surround.

http://www.movienewz.com/cirque-du-freak-the-vampires-assistant-dvd-blu-ray-announced/

Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 01:36:36 PM »

I don´t see it in the cinema still!It will be till March!

Markéta
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 09:45:51 PM »

While googling I ususally ignore the bloogy mentions of Ray, but since real news has been slow here is one of the more interesting ones, enjoy:

http://scaggsaway.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/blah-blah-blah-awards-2009/

"The Gary Oldman Chameleon Award (for the most unrecognizable performance by an otherwise recognizable personality):
-    Ray Stevenson (Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant)"

:wingit:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: