Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 10:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Other Guys...OUR guy!  (Read 16271 times)
Toduo

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »

HAD NO GREAT DESIRE TO SEE THIS FILM, BUT HAVING VIEWED THE TRAILER I MUST CONFESS IT DID MAKE ME CHUCKLE. :clap: :cheers:

:toduo:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2010, 06:38:38 AM »

I see that Paris Hilton is listed in the cast of 'The Other Guys'. Oh lordy. I hope she wasn't in any scenes with Ray.  :hmm: :P  :yucky:

No offense, Paris.  :cheers:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2010, 10:50:57 AM »

So THE OTHERS GUYS is comedy,Paris is a little harpy it is truth.I think she didn´t perform with Ray,she is too much slim! :neen:

Markéta
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »

Here's a link to someone who thinks Ray is all that and MORE:

http://rantsthoughtsmerde.com/2010/08/03/the-other-guys-world-premiere/

"But it was Ray Stevenson who caught my attention.  Why, you may ask?  Well you might recall him from the HBO “Rome” series.  He played that kickass alpha-male with a heart of gold.  On the carpet he exuded testosterone and I was giddywith excitement.  I swear I wanted to leap into his arms and find myself protected and manhandled!  (Don’t you judge now…)"

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

Here's a link to someone who thinks Ray is all that and MORE:

http://rantsthoughtsmerde.com/2010/08/03/the-other-guys-world-premiere/

"But it was Ray Stevenson who caught my attention.  Why, you may ask?  Well you might recall him from the HBO “Rome” series.  He played that kickass alpha-male with a heart of gold.  On the carpet he exuded testosterone and I was giddywith excitement.  I swear I wanted to leap into his arms and find myself protected and manhandled!  (Don’t you judge now…)"

:brit:

OMG!!!! I want to jump in his arms, too!! I normally don't like beards on a man, but he looks fab with the little gray in it.

:cheer2: :crush: :lips:

Boy, this site is jumping an jiving again on me...WTF!

He is a wearing a T-shirt just like one that Jeff Wolfe owns and I love it!

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2011, 05:07:47 AM »

I walked into the room where Mr. C was watching 'The Other Guys' on Video On Demand last night. I sat down and watched, guessing that I had not missed all Ray sightings, even if I had missed some. Sure enough, Ray did pop up in a few scenes.  :squirm: :dance: :clap:  :drool:

I'm sure Mr. C was at least a little annoyed when I emitted a few sounds when I first spotted Ray.  :party: I think I kept my voice down a bit. :shutup: :shrug:

Anyway, Mr. C still seemed to enjoy the film, and I plan on watching it in its entirety, myself. I enjoyed the parts I saw....and not just Ray's.  ;D

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2011, 09:06:29 AM »

I walked into the room where Mr. C was watching 'The Other Guys' on Video On Demand last night. I sat down and watched, guessing that I had not missed all Ray sightings, even if I had missed some. Sure enough, Ray did pop up in a few scenes.  :squirm: :dance: :clap:  :drool:

I'm sure Mr. C was at least a little annoyed when I emitted a few sounds when I first spotted Ray.  :party: I think I kept my voice down a bit. :shutup: :shrug:

Anyway, Mr. C still seemed to enjoy the film, and I plan on watching it in its entirety, myself. I enjoyed the parts I saw....and not just Ray's.  ;D

I'm looking forward to seeing it meself soon too, Cam   :drule:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: