Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: O....M....G...  (Read 7735 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

Ewww. I didn't need to see THAT pic of Murlaugh's summer teeth (some're there, some're not) blown up, Wing.

:lol: Never heard that one!

Well, have you ever heard of "butter face"? = "Everything's good but 'er face"?  ::) :nope:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Toduo

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:22:20 PM »

Though there were lots of posters around town for The Vampires Assistant, not one of them contained Murlough/Ray. It opened here in the UK Friday last and to mixed reviews.

:toduo:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »

Though there were lots of posters around town for The Vampires Assistant, not one of them contained Murlough/Ray. It opened here in the UK Friday last and to mixed reviews.

*Waves at Toduo*

I saw one review that said it was "tripe". But it was in the News of the World* so of course when the pot calls the kettle black....!

I haven't seen it yet but I am usually late when it comes to movies, having only last night seen Slumdog Millionaire for the first time and thus did not require eye makeup remover before bed :giggly:

* Please note the Labiaofthejulii household only purchases the News of the World to bring a reality-check balance to the reading of the Sunday Times plus all supplements and because hubby says it has jolly good reports of the football [however Labia doubts this and thinks it has more to do with the sleazy revelations about celebs and politicians found within, which she only reads herself to be able to maintain intellectual conversation with said hubby about the awful state of the world and the weird and perverted things some get up to]  ::)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Toduo

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »

So, Labia admits to reading The Screws of the World!  :lol: :lol:

:toduo:
Angelica Constantine

Hen be darned...I am a Rayven. Ray's Rayven!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »

Thanks for posting this stuff guys.

I know, I know, where in the heck have you been? I have been around and busy with the site I Admin. etc etc...

But I am still a RS fan...woohoo  :yahoo:

:D

:tea:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: