Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SupaFan  (Read 8155 times)
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« on: October 16, 2009, 01:16:30 AM »

I just came across this site, Softpedia, and they have something called "SupaFan-Ray Stevenson Fans Screenshots".   :duh:   I cannot for the life of me figure out wtf it is? I clicked on all kinda things and got nowhere.

Any thoughts on it? Maybe it isn't running yet.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/SupaFan-Ray-Stevenson-Fans-Screenshot-85439.html

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »

I just came across this site, Softpedia, and they have something called "SupaFan-Ray Stevenson Fans Screenshots".   :duh:   I cannot for the life of me figure out wtf it is? I clicked on all kinda things and got nowhere.

Any thoughts on it? Maybe it isn't running yet.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/SupaFan-Ray-Stevenson-Fans-Screenshot-85439.html

I tried.... I think you need an IPhone or some other gadget which I haven't got...???

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »

I suspect this site is nothing more than advertising and they get people to go there by linking the names of celebrities.  Horrors!  Do you think this means the internet is not always honest???   :think: :huh: :cool2:

:nomad:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »

Hi Nomad!

Have you got a e-mail?

Markéta
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 04:56:48 AM »

Hi Nomad!

Have you got a e-mail?
Hi Marianne,

If you look at the top of the page there is a link that says "My Messages"  If you click on it you will see that our hostess has provided us with an e-mail service here that you can use to contact other members with personal messages.  Also when you send someone a message that way,  a copy of it is also sent to the e-mail that they used for registering to this site, so they will not have to be logged in here to see it. You should try it out and have fun with it.

:wingit:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 01:29:35 AM »

THANK YOU Wing4time! :wave:

Markéta
bonny

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 01:36:04 PM »

This is a lovely little Ray-site.  It's author writes:

I'll say right away... this is in no way an 'official' blog... thing. It's just a Tumblr fueled by a die-hard fan of this god-like creature.

VERY nicely done!

http://fuckyeahraystevenson.tumblr.com/post/14786420257/elennasharny-ray-stevenson-ooh-yay-happy
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »

This is a lovely little Ray-site.  It's author writes:

I'll say right away... this is in no way an 'official' blog... thing. It's just a Tumblr fueled by a die-hard fan of this god-like creature.

VERY nicely done!

http://fuckyeahraystevenson.tumblr.com/post/14786420257/elennasharny-ray-stevenson-ooh-yay-happy

Wow, it is a nice site and some of those pics I don't think I have seen..have you Bonny? You have a nice little stash yourself. I lost most of mine. We should have kept the gallery up on here. This person put together some nice montages, too. Only one I didn't like was the guy hugging the pillow..they always have to get themselves in somehow...sorry I am grouchy today.  :doh:

Mob1 icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: