Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TWELVE movie clips! Worth a new topic, neh?  (Read 2414 times)
Nomad
« on: January 09, 2010, 09:59:58 PM »

Oof!  Listen to his voice!  (His Lordship's, not Denzel's.  Though Denzel's is pretty nice,too!)

http://www.collider.com/2010/01/09/12-movie-clips-from-the-book-of-eli-starring-denzel-washington-mila-kunis-and-gary-oldman-in-a-hughes-brothers-film/

:nomad:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 03:21:31 AM »

I saw the movie clips - thanks Nomad  :clap:

Unlike the colourful, theatrical PWZ world, the Book of Eli is a desolate dusty, sepia world and strangely - full of sunglasses *makes mental note to buy shares in RayBans for the future*

It looks a really interesting and dramatic film and Ray looks very Dagonet-esque in that strong, silent yet this time very menacing way. Hmmm. That voice. HIS voice. Hushed yet still so very sexy. I looked for the scar on the neck that caused the problem but couldn't really see it. Redridge looks the real henchman but I'd still offer to dust his grenades if only he'd whisper sweet nothings in my ears. And there's the added bonus that if I mishandled his weapon he could shout at me at it would still be like sweet nothings whispered in my lugholes  ;D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 05:36:25 AM by Labiaofthejulii » Logged

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »

Ooh! At first I couldn't see OR hear the videos. COuldn't find a way to play them at all. But then something happened :shrug: and I could! Thanks!!!

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: