Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:40:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Premiere Piccies!  (Read 17121 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2010, 09:31:38 PM »

An interview with Ray.(can;t tell you what is in it because it is not working on my machine) Enjoy:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-book-of-eli/interview-ray-stevenson

:wingit:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 09:55:10 PM »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY!!!all great pic's..Congrads Nomad on the one from Chris Browning..he is a doll himself.

Ray looks fab as ever and I am so glad to hear all the good things about the movie...Whoppee!  :yahoo:

Thanks to those that have been googling all this great stuff.  :cheers:

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »

Didn't know whether to post this.. I recommend turning the sound down or off.  It shows Ray signing things for fans and one guy says some stupid things in the background. Enjoy:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3oS9NC3Gg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3oS9NC3Gg</a>

I didn't recognize the stupid things said ( :dget: :P) or I didn't hear them.

Thanks for all the Ray stuff, though, everyone!!!  :clap:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »

An interview with Ray.(can;t tell you what is in it because it is not working on my machine) Enjoy:

:(  Didn't work for me, either. *sigh* Thanks, anyway. :wave:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Tempest Fuget
Newbie.

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 10:20:57 PM »

Nice photos ----he always looks good!  :drule:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »

:(  Didn't work for me, either. *sigh* Thanks, anyway. :wave:

YAY it's working now..needed to update my flashplayer

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 10:39:19 PM »

It worked for me, so I watched all three of the interviews..in the one with Malcolm McDowell you can see Ray in the right background talking to folks and a woman who gets his attention. I thought it might be Betta wth dark hair. Then on Ray's interview she lingers right behind him the whole time, except she doesn't look that much like Betta from that angle..she has long chandelier earrings on...anyone else see that woman? 

Ray was adorable in that interview in particular... :crush: :snog:

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »

What web site are you talking about mob? 

Nomad
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 01:28:02 AM »

Thanks, Cam!  36 seconds of Ray!

:nomad:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 01:54:55 AM »

What web site are you talking about mob? 

This one, Wing  http://video.about.com/movies/Ray-Stevenson-Thor.htm

Mob1 icon
Toduo

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »

Hi Nomad! :wave:

As for the two balled necklace; could it be that it always had two and that we just did not see the other? In the pix above we can only see the one and presuming that the pix with Chris was taken on the same evening, the other one could have been hiding(?) :cheers:

:toduo:
Nomad
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 05:03:13 PM »

Hi, Toduo!

Could be.  But someone else suggested that the clasp of the necklace may have rotated to the front, giving the appearance of a second ball (pearl?).  I think that might be it.

:cheers:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2010, 12:32:36 AM »

I have no words....absolutely perfect to see Ray for a long time live!He looks so happy and joyfully!He makes me so cheerful,I am going to hospital and this pictures of Ray give me strong!Thank you so much for all,who did so brilliant job :clap:!

Markéta
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 12:35:08 PM »

I have no words....absolutely perfect to see Ray for a long time live!He looks so happy and joyfully!He makes me so cheerful,I am going to hospital and this pictures of Ray give me strong!Thank you so much for all,who did so brilliant job :clap:!

Good luck, Marianne! May whatever your doctor or nurse do be successful. Best wishes for your health and your state of mind. Take care of yourself, so you can enjoy more of Ray's success. :D

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:06 PM »

Thanks, Cam!  36 seconds of Ray!

I'm not sure what you were referring to there, Nomad. But it was not I who shared 36 seconds of Ray.

If I were lucky enough to REALLY get 36 seconds of Ray, I think I would want all 36 seconds of him to myself.  :neen: :crush:

*sigh* I need to run. *makes note to self to download the latest version of Flash later so I can see all the Ray videos or whatever....don't want to miss any of them*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: