Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:05:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Premiere Piccies!  (Read 17170 times)
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2010, 11:59:26 PM »

Thank you Cam for your support....I will forward for all of you again!Ray helps me so much even so just figuratively!

Markéta
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 06:01:49 AM »

I hope you are not too sick, Marianne..please take care of yourself and get well.

Mob1 icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 05:39:12 PM »

Another interview:

http://video.about.com/movies/Ray-Stevenson-Book-of-Eli.htm.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Nomad
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »

What a great video, Brit! 

It's a shame Ray is wasted on these young women interviewers who, after listening to an ex tempore yet exceedingly insightful dissertation on the nature of faith and shared humanity, can only respond in her squeaky, giggly adolescent voice, "Wowow, that's pretty cool!"   :pullo: :cool2:

Ray should be on Travis Smiley's program.  Who else out there would be a worthy interviewer for Ray?  Other than one of us, I mean?   :rock:

:nomad:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:08:17 PM by Nomad » Logged
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »

Wonderful interview! Thanks Brit .... and Ray!

Nomad --- I ain't no kid, but I say give the woman a break because I wonder if I -- or many of us -- wouldn't be reduced to a pile of giggles if that close to Ray when he was being so giving and gorgeous and .... delightful.  :faint: :squirm: :crush:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

Naw.  I won't give her a break for that.  She's more the Taylor Lautner-Robert Pattison type.  I don't think she understood Ray enough to be awed by him. 

But I will give her a break of some sort, because I believe "vapid" and "shallow" are exactly the qualities for which she was hired.  That and good looks, which I'm only assuming she has.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:10:38 PM by Nomad » Logged
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 08:13:40 PM »

I'm with you, Cam.  I'm afraid I would have been speechless...or moved to say "Duh, you're gorgeous"  :ray:   slurp...  :drool2:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:50 AM »

I spent a bit of time looking at About.com and was impressed... it is not a fluffy entertainment site; it has some helpful and in-depth information free to the public.  It even has a section that covers the languages C, C+ and C# (C# is one that I currently use in my job).  I thought Rebecca Murray's section was well-done and it was nice to see the tweet from her that I posted earlier about how Ray is her new favorite person to interview.

:wingit:
redshift

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »

I totally agree, wing.  :cheers:

:redshift:
Nomad
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 01:05:13 PM »

Okay, okay!  I'm in the minority of one!  (not the first time)  :cool2:

I just thought she could have said responded with something intelligent.  "Wow-ow, cool!" set my teeth on edge!   :frusty:  Although I still haven't recovered from the red carpet hostess at the Emmy's who wondered, coz the weather was so hot, how many stars had powdered their butt cheeks before leaving home!   :pullo: :pullo: :pullo:  She actually proceeded to poll the celebs she chatted with!

Toduo

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 01:14:21 PM »

Hi, Toduo!

Could be.  But someone else suggested that the clasp of the necklace may have rotated to the front, giving the appearance of a second ball (pearl?).  I think that might be it.

:cheers:
Yep, on second look that is exactly what it looks like :lol: Take care :cheers:

:toduo:
redshift

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

I just thought she could have said responded with something intelligent.  "Wow-ow, cool!" set my teeth on edge!   :frusty:  Although I still haven't recovered from the red carpet hostess at the Emmy's who wondered, coz the weather was so hot, how many stars had powdered their butt cheeks before leaving home!   :pullo: :pullo: :pullo:  She actually proceeded to poll the celebs she chatted with!

LOL nomad! I have to say that I have seen some of Ms. Murrays interviews before I saw her interview with Ray, she's very knowledgable and when she is enthusiastic about something she shows it. So I think the 'wow cool' comment was a genuine reflection of her appreciation rather than the usual girlie 'wow cool' remark you'd expect from the average 'showbiz correspondent.

On the other hand she may just have been so gobsmacked by his answer that she didn't know what else to say! I bet she doesn't get answers like that too often. It's Hollywood for gods sake!

Naw.  I won't give her a break for that.  She's more the Taylor Lautner-Robert Pattison type.  I don't think she understood Ray enough to be awed by him.

But I will give her a break of some sort, because I believe "vapid" and "shallow" are exactly the qualities for which she was hired.  That and good looks, which I'm only assuming she has.

She's a lady over the age of 30 ( Yes! I know!) and having seen her, I doubt she's the 'Taylor Lautner- Robert Pattinson' type. Whoever the feck they are.  :hmm: :D

:redshift:
Nomad
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »

Over 30, eh?  Wow!  Cool!   >:D

I'm REALLY feeling my age at the moment.  I just got some junk mail trying to sell me "smart" cremation services!  :help:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 06:12:04 PM »

Over 30, eh?  Wow!  Cool!   >:D

I'm REALLY feeling my age at the moment.  I just got some junk mail trying to sell me "smart" cremation services!  :help:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  That, Nomad, had me laughing nearly as much as Cam's joke over in The Pub!

Toduo

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

'wow-ow, cool!' - sounds like she was disinterested in what he was saying rather than anything else. Perhaps Ray was one of several she had to interview at that premiere - not to excuse it though.

:toduo:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: