Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Behind the scene  (Read 3304 times)
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« on: January 26, 2010, 08:31:03 AM »

Something from backstage!

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/FIdrVghjPKbkgj/VIjHJjknRD5sms

Markéta
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »

Thanks, Marianne  :clap:.  Very nice!

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:00 PM »

:clap: :clap: Nice find, indeed! 

(brit, we must be posting at the same time Hugs)

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 04:09:54 AM »

Maybe there's a problem with my computer :nailbite2: or with me  :P .... but I have tried more than once to watch that part 2 (I think I did manage to watch part 1). I will stop trying because I think each time it does something more strange.

The next to last time I tried, I got some sort of message about a problem with running a script and how it could cause me trouble  :hide: . I remember getting that message a lot before my old computer finally got so corrupted I had to replace it. :pray: I was able somehow to get out of the site without restarting my browser or whatever it suggested I do. I deleted my recent browsing history after that, though.

The last time I tried looking, minutes ago, things really froze up even more and it booted me out of Internet Explorer. I restarted my computer and deleted recent browsing history again.

Just sharing my experience. Oh great....text is bouncing again, suddenly.

*computer  possessed by demons*
ack. I had to edit. :devilish:

:bead:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:12:50 AM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 07:13:29 AM »

Maybe there's a problem with my computer :nailbite2: or with me  :P .... but I have tried more than once to watch that part 2 (I think I did manage to watch part 1). I will stop trying because I think each time it does something more strange.

The next to last time I tried, I got some sort of message about a problem with running a script and how it could cause me trouble  :hide: . I remember getting that message a lot before my old computer finally got so corrupted I had to replace it. :pray: I was able somehow to get out of the site without restarting my browser or whatever it suggested I do. I deleted my recent browsing history after that, though.

The last time I tried looking, minutes ago, things really froze up even more and it booted me out of Internet Explorer. I restarted my computer and deleted recent browsing history again.

Suggestions that might not help:
1) check to see if you have the most current version of the browser you use, there might be compatibility issues, per my webmaster at work IE 7 is the most stable choice right now if you use IE, the running a script message sounds like that might be the problem, also if one browser says there is a script problem try accessing it from another browser (like Chrome or Opera) they all handle scripting differently and what one complains about another might not
2) might not have enough storage. Next time you have the machine serviced ask for a storage upgrade

:wingit:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »

Suggestions that might not help:
1) check to see if you have the most current version of the browser you use, there might be compatibility issues, per my webmaster at work IE 7 is the most stable choice right now if you use IE, the running a script message sounds like that might be the problem, also if one browser says there is a script problem try accessing it from another browser (like Chrome or Opera) they all handle scripting differently and what one complains about another might not
2) might not have enough storage. Next time you have the machine serviced ask for a storage upgrade

Thanks, wing.

The thing is, I have only had this new computer for a very little bit, so I should have plenty of storage space and everything should be new and shiny., :P

I have more bells & whistles on this computer than I figure I will ever use. (That's what happens when one goes to a bricks-and-mortar emporium to buy one's computer, I guess. I am in no position to build a computer using only the basics which I figure I would need.)

Oh well. Thanks again, wing. :wave:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »

I had problems too, Cam. It froze on me several times; took at least 4 tries before it worked finally.

Mob1 icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: