Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:08:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD and Blu RAY available today.  (Read 2465 times)
Nomad
« on: February 22, 2010, 04:53:38 PM »

Amazon just shipped mine!  :rockon2:

:nomad:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 06:20:41 PM »

I don´t watch it in the cinema yet,premiere will be in March! :dget:

Markéta
Nomad
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:05:50 AM »

I just saw this film.  It was okay, I guess, certainly not Harry Potter.  The best thing about it, in all honesty and from a COMPLETELY unbiased point of view, was His Lordship's performance!  Well, Ken Watanabe and Willem Da Foe were also very good.  Other than those three and whoever played Mr Tiny, the acting wasn't much to thrill me.

His Lordship's best scene was in the theatre when he strode up and down the stage.  He quite literally filled it with his presence!  Such a shame actors don't make much money on stage.  It would be thrilling to see him there. Oof!  I want that costume, especially the scarf and boots but entire thing was divine!  I wonder what they did with his hair extensions?  Anyway, his character was sort of...an Irish highwayman from 1750, made into a blood thirsty vampire.  His accent was completely adorable!  And you know what?  I think he might be able to dance!  I swear!  Who knew???

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 03:07:36 AM »

I just saw this film.  It was okay, I guess, certainly not Harry Potter.  The best thing about it, in all honesty and from a COMPLETELY unbiased point of view, was His Lordship's performance!  Well, Ken Watanabe and Willem Da Foe were also very good.  Other than those three and whoever played Mr Tiny, the acting wasn't much to thrill me.

His Lordship's best scene was in the theatre when he strode up and down the stage.  He quite literally filled it with his presence!  Such a shame actors don't make much money on stage.  It would be thrilling to see him there. Oof!  I want that costume, especially the scarf and boots but entire thing was divine!  I wonder what they did with his hair extensions?  Anyway, his character was sort of...an Irish highwayman from 1750, made into a blood thirsty vampire.  His accent was completely adorable!  And you know what?  I think he might be able to dance!  I swear!  Who knew???

Thanks for the review Nomad. I'm waiting to see this DVD myself and am looking forward to seeing another side to Ray's talent.

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: