Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The finest of actors  (Read 19195 times)
sparkle13

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2015, 05:07:56 PM »

Also brand new series of Poldark and its all swishy clouds,galloping right on the edge of cliffs and setting hearts a flutter.He would have been wonderful in this-wish he would do british tv again :cheers: :ray:
bonny

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »

Also brand new series of Poldark and its all swishy clouds,galloping right on the edge of cliffs and setting hearts a flutter.He would have been wonderful in this-wish he would do british tv again :cheers: :ray:
Ooh!  Thanks for the heads up.  Poldark starts in the US in June.  In the meantime, you can catch the original 1975 series on Amazon.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »

A quickie reminder of our very own,  miiighty fine actor and total darling, Ray SteVenson. Tis in the form of a quiz.

Shame on any RayVer if it takes you more than 0.8 seconds to name them all!   :lol: :crush: :ray: :snog: :wave:

Quiz about Ray

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2015, 03:41:11 PM »

i didnt get them all right as i tried to name characters see my alias mandy holts answers under the quiz
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2015, 10:11:09 PM »

A quickie reminder of our very own,  miiighty fine actor and total darling, Ray SteVenson. Tis in the form of a quiz.

Shame on any RayVer if it takes you more than 0.8 seconds to name them all!   :lol: :crush: :ray: :snog: :wave:

Quiz about Ray

I'd better take this later, Labia. I'm up too late and I have work tomorrow today. Thanks.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 02:34:21 PM »

Quiz about Ray

(omg. I still hate computers. Accidentally deleted everything I typed - twice! - just before I finished the post. And got bounced offline  as well. Had to talk myself into typing again. The things I do for Ray.)

Couldn't confirm the answers, but I didn't do so well for a so-called RayVer. *shakes head at self* Following are the ones I fell short on:

Divergent (If there were additional words or punctuation, such as 'Divergent: Detergent', I couldn't recall)
Thor (similar to previous answer)
the vampire movie (Could not recall title at all, even though I went to see it in the theater  :dget: ... and I hardly ever go to the theater to see a film.)
Out____ ? Could not recall the rest of the title. And I have the DVD. All I could think of was "Outhouse" the contest entry TitusPullo created.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2015, 12:28:07 PM »

Out____ ? Could not recall the rest of the title. And I have the DVD. All I could think of was "Outhouse" the contest entry TitusPullo created.

:lol: Nice to know my parody was more memorable than the original title!

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: