Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:01:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLE ABOUT LIFE LINE  (Read 9107 times)
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« on: March 27, 2010, 06:46:08 AM »

Something older but interesting!

http://www.daftasabat.co.uk/displayimage.php?pid=4991&fullsize=1

Markéta
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 08:48:46 AM »

I'm pretty sure I saw that before, Marianne. Thanks.

What we all really want to see is what Ray described in that interview as the "silver fairy fancy-dress outfit, with silver boots and a silver wig" which Ray wore in 'Casualty'.   :o  ;D :nailbite2:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Toduo

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 03:53:27 PM »

Marianne, hope you got to Cannes. I came back from there a couple of days ago and though I must confess I did not put myself out to find out nor try and stalk the man, there was no sign to my knowledge of Mr Stevenson......maybe you know otherwise? :cheers:

:toduo:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »

Unfortunately I wasnīt in Cannes because I broken my leg...It was very hurt for me!  :( I donīt know anything about premiere of Irishman but I think it wasnīt there yet.
I have really shame!!! :embarassed:

Markéta
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »

Unfortunately I wasnīt in Cannes because I broken my leg...It was very hurt for me!  :( I donīt know anything about premiere of Irishman but I think it wasnīt there yet.
Awww! When we told you to break a leg, we were speaking figuratively!  :D
Hope the leg mends soon, Marianne.
XO titus

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 08:50:48 PM »

Thank you my honey,leg is better now is in the gypsum! :coffee:

Markéta
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 04:44:02 AM »

Oh, poor Marianne!  :pet: I hope you are healing well and quickly! Sorry you missed Cannes :embarassed: even if you did not miss Ray there, it seems.  :(

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »

Oh, poor Marianne!  :pet: I hope you are healing well and quickly! Sorry you missed Cannes :embarassed: even if you did not miss Ray there, it seems.  :(

I concur Cam! Hope you get well soon Marianne and maybe Cannes can wait til another year?!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »

Marianne, hope you got to Cannes. I came back from there a couple of days ago and though I must confess I did not put myself out to find out nor try and stalk the man, there was no sign to my knowledge of Mr Stevenson......maybe you know otherwise? :cheers:

Hope you had a great time Toduo!   :wave:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

Oh! Thanks for reminding me, Labia --- I also hope you had fun at Cannes, Toduo!

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 09:40:53 PM »

Marianne, get well soon!  Need two good legs to catch long legged Ray or you could ride a chariot in Rome  :chariot: 

Mob1 icon
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 11:17:35 PM »

Thanks a lot for your health wishes...thatīs truth with my broken leg I  couldnīt to run for Ray...by the way I think I would not get to him,because I am about 35 cm smaller than him! :nailbite2:

Markéta
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 05:09:17 AM »

Thanks a lot for your health wishes...thatīs truth with my broken leg I  couldnīt to run for Ray...by the way I think I would not get to him,because I am about 35 cm smaller than him! :nailbite2:

How is the leg mending, Marianne? 

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »

How is the leg mending, Marianne? 

Glad Titus reminded me. Also hope your leg is coming along well, Marianne.  :pet:

My left foot, and then my left calf were feeling really weird as I was riding on the train after getting off an airplane today. Hope it was just because of rushing around in my sandals with big bags in hand...with one of the bags repeatedly hitting my leg. I shouldn't have made a joke to Mr. C about how maybe it was a blood clot (because of sitting too long on the airplane) that was moving up my leg.  :dget:  :shutup: He went:  :shocking: :spank: :nope:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:09:13 PM by Camamar » Logged

Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »

My leg is OK.Fortunately it happend good for me.Thanks a lot for your support! :wave: I hope next year it wonīt repeat again...I would like visit Cannes at least.In better case I would like go to Rome for filming.Now I am going to Rimini spend my vacation there.Donīt you know in which compartment of Italy Ray lives?I could to visit him... :cool2:

Markéta
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: