Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 12:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Other Guys pictures and news  (Read 18786 times)
redshift

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 04:32:15 PM »

Ray looks like he is very at ease with himself there. Looking a little chuffed, even. :cheers:
Eva Mendes is a lovely looking lady.  Except she seems to have left the house with a duvet wrapped around her waist. Lovely dress though.

:redshift:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 05:01:49 PM »

Ray looks like he is very at ease with himself there. Looking a little chuffed, even. :cheers:
Eva Mendes is a lovely looking lady.  Except she seems to have left the house with a duvet wrapped around her waist. Lovely dress though.

I had to look up the etymology of "chuffed"  to find out it was British for quite pleased or delighted.   :neen:  He does indeed look chuffed!

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 10:58:39 AM »

HE should be "chuffed". I just checked HSX.com and Ray's stock price has risen rapidly since "The Other Guys" started showing in theaters. He is now selling for over $43 a share; compare that to the $15 a share after Punisher War Zone.

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 03:16:27 PM »

HE should be "chuffed". I just checked HSX.com and Ray's stock price has risen rapidly since "The Other Guys" started showing in theaters. He is now selling for over $43 a share; compare that to the $15 a share after Punisher War Zone.

:clap:   :cheer:   :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »

I had to look up the etymology of "chuffed"  to find out it was British for quite pleased or delighted.   :neen:  He does indeed look chuffed!

I love the word chuffed  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »

:think: I see arms folded like that across the upper body as a teeny weeny tad ill at ease, as in self-conscious, meself, Redshift. But gawd if it was me I'd be sooo ill at ease I'd be hiding under Eva Mendes's skirt. Joining Steve Coogan there by the looks of it  ::)

Ray, of course, looks great [but I prefer his other watch].

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 03:29:39 PM »

Found a couple more:

I don't see any piccies there, wing.  :(  Is it just me :frusty:  or has it been taken off the internet? :cry: 

:bead:

I think the access is blocked.. it was pics of Ray standing next to some cast members. When I have time I will steal them and photochop.

Sterling work to keep us all RayVed up, Wing  :clap:

Many thanks!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »

Awww. Tis lovely to see so many of us ol' friends gathering here again. Me likey!

:bighug:

Tis lovely indeed.  It's like an orgy, but without the shagging!   :grouphug:

:whip:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
redshift

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2010, 03:54:31 PM »

:think: I see arms folded like that across the upper body as a teeny weeny tad ill at ease, as in self-conscious, meself, Redshift. But gawd if it was me I'd be sooo ill at ease I'd be hiding under Eva Mendes's skirt. Joining Steve Coogan there by the looks of it  ::)

When I say Ray looks to be at ease with himself, it's all relative. He usually looks self conscious doesn't he. In this one he looks less so. It's just one photo of many taken no doubt, very difficult to gauge anything insightful from them. I'm just waffling to be honest. I want to get to my 500th post.  :cool2: :drule:

I like the word 'chuffed' too. It's up there with 'gobsmacked' and 'numpty' as my favourites. I have a few other faves too, but best not post them here.  :shutup:

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »

Numpty? :popcorn:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 08:17:49 PM »

Numpty? :popcorn:

Pray tell  :cool2:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:20:09 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 09:53:36 PM »

I think you catty hens have rubbed off on me (perverts!) cos I was thinking the same thing.  :think:  Eva is certainly lovely otherwise though!

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 10:04:15 PM »

Eh? Where's Steve Coogan? Is there a piccy I missed? I am chuffed to buggery to see Steve "C*** P*** Partridge" Coogan in this. I had to live up some nostalgia on Youtube recently - you lot should check out Steve's work in "I'm Alan Partridge" and his other series, he's simply one of the funniest blurks alive.

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 10:30:02 PM »

When I say Ray looks to be at ease with himself, it's all relative. He usually looks self conscious doesn't he. In this one he looks less so. It's just one photo of many taken no doubt, very difficult to gauge anything insightful from them. I'm just waffling to be honest. I want to get to my 500th post.  :cool2: :drule:

I like the word 'chuffed' too. It's up there with 'gobsmacked' and 'numpty' as my favourites. I have a few other faves too, but best not post them here.  :shutup:

:posthoe:

Numpty is one of my favourites as well, espesh when spoken by Scots.

TP icon
redshift

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »

I think you catty hens have rubbed off on me (perverts!) cos I was thinking the same thing.  :think:  Eva is certainly lovely otherwise though!

Argggh. I didn't mean to be catty. It was my feeble attempt at a joke.  :worry-rose: Really, there's enough depressing nastiness out in cyberspace without me adding to it. Should Ms. Mendes ever pass through: Sorry love didn't mean any offence. I am a numpty.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: