Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Other Guys pictures and news  (Read 18829 times)
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2010, 09:10:02 PM »

:drule:
I had to explain to my non British cousin the meaning of gobsmacked the other day: To be gobsmacked means to be lost for words. Not to be confused with gobshite which means a person who is really, really not lost for words. But if you persist in being a gobshite you are quite likely to be smacked in the gob. Which isn't the same as being gobsmacked. I suppose if you are smacked in the gob hard enough, you could end up being gobsmacked, which would stop you being a gobshite for a while at least.

He was confused.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: 

Hope I remember all that when I am truly gobsmacked, which as those who know me know, rarely happens  . Does that make me gobshite? And I do recall being smacked in the gob a few times.   :spank: :drule:

:popcorn: !!!

:bead:

I'll never tell : :whistle:

Mob1 icon
Toduo

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 09:37:10 AM »

Interview with Ray: (it took a long time to start playing on my machine)

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-other-guys/interview-ray-stevenson

I just got around to viewing this trailer and in the first instance laughed my socks off as Ray has my son's school uniform on :lol: Well, not literally you understand, but the shirt, tie (in particular) and the jacket.........who's a naughty boy then!  :lol: Brief interview.......didn't give much...... fawning about the co-stars, which we would expect -  he's hardly going to say they were (if true) a nightmare. My enjoyment came more from Ray's attire than the words spoken. :cheers:

:toduo:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »

Interview with Ray: (it took a long time to start playing on my machine)

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-other-guys/interview-ray-stevenson

I just got around to viewing this trailer and in the first instance laughed my socks off as Ray has my son's school uniform on :lol: Well, not literally you understand, but the shirt, tie (in particular) and the jacket.........who's a naughty boy then!  :lol: Brief interview.......didn't give much...... fawning about the co-stars, which we would expect -  he's hardly going to say they were (if true) a nightmare. My enjoyment came more from Ray's attire than the words spoken. :cheers:

Oh. I like your son's school colors. Don't know if it's as becoming as it is on Ray, who -- reportedly --  has gray eyes. But it's very nice. *drifts off into Rayverie*

« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:50:50 PM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Toduo

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »

Looks a zillion times better on my son Cam; son also has the upper hand of not having bags under his eyes due to too many late nights! LOL Having said that............I would not kick the ol' fella out of bed!  :lol:

:toduo:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 07:21:07 AM »

Looks a zillion times better on my son Cam; son also has the upper hand of not having bags under his eyes due to too many late nights! LOL Having said that............I would not kick the ol' fella out of bed!  :lol:

;D Toduo! I call those things under Ray's eyes cute crinkles.  :crush: I like the cute crinkles under Chris Noth's eyes, too.  :o :squirm:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: