Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Three Musketeers  (Read 51706 times)
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #210 on: October 08, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

I just happened to catch a commercial for The Three Musketeers on SNL tonight.  It seems that it won't be opening here until October 21.  Can't wait!

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2011, 04:10:15 AM »

I just happened to catch a commercial for The Three Musketeers on SNL tonight.  It seems that it won't be opening here until October 21.  Can't wait!

Oh mee too, Brit! There's loads of ads here about it. It opens next week. I'm hoping to see it very soon  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »

I finally saw a commercial here last night and it is opening today I believe. Wonder if there is a premiere here.  :yahoo: :dance2: :clap:

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »

I saw the Three Musketeers!

Thanks, Ray. My nieces and nephews were unavailable so I stole my daughter and insisted she came to the cinema. It was 'one of those' films that worked and was tremendous. A great visual piece of storytelling. I walked away and said "Wow! I bloody enjoyed that"   ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

I finally saw a commercial here last night and it is opening today I believe. Wonder if there is a premiere here.  :yahoo: :dance2: :clap:

Hope you get to see it, MOB!

I read summat tonight about Milla Jovovitch being unhappy with the US promotion (or lack of it) of the film?

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
bonny

« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2011, 08:46:09 PM »

Milla is tweeting that Summit Entertainment, the distributor for 3Min3D, aren't marketing it enough or to the right audiences.

MillaJovovich Milla Jovovich
Are "summit" promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from "twilight" n making no effort? Let me know!

MillaJovovich Milla Jovovich
I think "summit" hve swept "3 Musketeers", a grt family adventure film, under the rug in the US. Shame on them. SHAME ON YOU "SUMMIT".
:blah2:

A spokesperson from Summit responds, “Wouldn’t you think she would call us first about this? It’s frustrating. It’s not the right way to behave. If she has a problem then come to the studio and talk about it.”

http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/milla-jovovich-takes-to-twitter-to-rip-summit-over-three-musketeers-marketing/

Meanwhile, there was a premiere in Tokyo, plenty of photos of that, but none of His Rayness, so likely he wasn't there.  No premiere in Hollywood.  :huh2:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:10:50 PM by bonny » Logged
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2011, 05:22:11 PM »

Just came back from seeing the 2-D version... there was a group of teenagers in the middle fo the theater  who were apparently there to see Orlando Bloom. Almost every one of Orlando Bloom's lines got a a reaction from them.  Logan Lerman only got a reaction if he kissed, and Ray got a big "Woo Hoo" for his line at the beginning about being sexy.

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #217 on: October 24, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »

I just saw it.  Ray has achieved perfection for this sort of role.  No one could do it better.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:16:49 PM by bonny » Logged
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »

At last I can go to my local movie theater and see Ray in a movie which I think I will enjoy greatly and he still looks like Ray!  Some of his movies never made it to this burg.  I'm planning on going to the matinee next Saturday.  Whee!

(Of course, I was able to see Book of Eli in a first-run here, and I was effusive in my praise of his characterization, but I much prefer him in a more heroic vein  ;D.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:42:48 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #219 on: October 26, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »

I have not seen it yet, but the criticism I have read in one review said that the muskateers don't get enough screen time and that Logan had no chemistry. So I don't know what Mila is talking about. She is dooming it for people who haven't seen it yet to judge for themselves. Never did like her much...sorry    :dget:

I am hoping to see it soon. I am glad you all liked it, gives me hope!

:cheers: :cheer:

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2011, 09:40:01 PM »

I found an article at The Guardian that gives kudos to ray for his performance..sorry I lost the  link.

Ray Stevenson (as usual) played a perfect role of Porthos. His ability to completely immerse himself in each role always amazes me.

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:04 PM »

There is a brief vieo clip at uk Getty Images at a priemere for 3 Muskateers. I can't get it to post. Very brief and no sound, sorry, but he looks adorable playing with his fuzz.   :crush:

www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ray.../128229418

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:13 PM »

Mmm.  So very tempting...

http://www.premiereprops.com/product_info.php?products_id=10132

http://www.premiereprops.com/product_info.php?products_id=10162
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: