Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 02:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: April 15, 2011  (Read 4246 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: May 28, 2010, 10:39:41 AM »

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2794

"Summit Entertainment announced that its remake of The Three Musketeers will be released on April 15, 2011. That's the same date as Scream 4."

P. S. I think the sub title for this thread should be "En garde they thrust"

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »

"Summit Entertainment announced that its remake of The Three Musketeers will be released on April 15, 2011. That's the same date as Scream 4."

*Snork* Good one Wing! Hope you had a lovely Birthday  :cheers:

I find it remarkable that a release date has been set for The Three Musketeers already, but I wonder if it's something to do with the fact that there's supposed to be another version being made too *bets on Ray passing the winning post first in the Porthos race*

Oh and I read with very keen interest that Orlando Bloom and James Cordon have now been signed up too. I think the very strong cast plus the excellent Andrew Davies's involvement will certainly increase the film's appeal to us Brits. James Cordon can do no wrong at the moment. He's a very talented guy: actor, comedian, writer. My Dad watches his 'Gavin and Stacey' avidly although I haven't got the bug for it meself yet.

Yes! I am very much looking forward to this movie.  :cheer2:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »

Thank you ma'am it was a nice day.  And thank you again to all here for your birthday wishes :)

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »

Thank you ma'am it was a nice day.  And thank you again to all here for your birthday wishes :)

Hi Wing!!  :wave:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 06:12:25 PM »

Oh, Wing! Don't get me started! *Screams for Balizarde* :o :devilish: :party:

By the way -- Wanted to repeat my Happy Birthday wishes to you, too, Wing  :bday: .... as the Shouts certainly do disappear quickly.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 05:19:12 AM »

*puerile snigger*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Ariantes

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 01:09:01 AM »

At the beginning of the press conference in Munich it was said
that the movie will be released in September 2011.

Would be great if it start earlier, but I'm not sure of that.
bonny

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 02:32:35 PM »

I have no clue when this film will be released (sez here 14 Oct 2011), but there is this from the Wonder-Con schedule: 

SATURDAY, APRIL 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:30-2:00 Summit Entertainment: The Three Musketeers— Summit Entertainment presents a sneak peek of the upcoming action adventure The Three Musketeers. A surprise special guest shares footage from the film and discusses their experience bringing the story to the big screen. In The Three Musketeers -- from the director of Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat -- the hot-headed young D'Artagnan (Logan Lerman) joins forces with three rogue Musketeers (Matthew MacFadyen, Luke Evans, and Ray Stevenson) in this reimagination of Alexandre Dumas' story. They must stop the evil Richlieu (Christoph Waltz) and face off with Buckingham (Orlando Bloom) and the treacherous Milady (Milla Jovovich). In theatres 10/14/11. Esplanade Ballroom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: