Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:04:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill the Irishman  (Read 29577 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: July 08, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »

Per some web sites the title is now "Kill the Irisheman" and the release date is July 23, 2010 in limited release.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/movies/kill-the-irishman,1167712.html

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=12770653

http://www.bigscreen.com/NowShowing.php?movie=98168

:wingit:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »

Oh! So soon! Wonder if it will open in my city.  :think:

Too bad Ray is listed no higher than 5th in the articles. No article in the 'Cleveland Plain Dealer'? ...Wonder if there is still a 'Cleveland Plain Dealer'.... :dget:

Thanks, wing! :wave: :cheers: K.I.T.!

:bead:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:49:18 PM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »

Too bad Ray is listed no higher than 5th in the articles. No article in the 'Cleveland Plain Dealer'? ...Wonder if there is still a 'Cleveland Plain Dealer'.... :dget:

After some discussion among the usual discussers, we think this release date is a mistake and should be ignored.

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 08:54:38 PM »

After some discussion among the usual discussers, we think this release date is a mistake and should be ignored.
:shrug:
Aha. The usual discusspects, eh? Thanks, wing.  :think: :cool2: *pretends to know*
*makes sure to be wary of anyone whose name sounds like anything close to "Kaiser Sose" ... "Keyser Sosay?"  "Fight us... Oh say"

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 07:10:32 AM »

:shrug:
Aha. The usual discusspects, eh? Thanks, wing.  :think: :cool2: *pretends to know*
*makes sure to be wary of anyone whose name sounds like anything close to "Kaiser Sose" ... "Keyser Sosay?"  "Fight us... Oh say"

Söze Keyser see, by the dawn's early light.....

redshift

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 11:06:19 AM »

'' After some discussion among the usual discussers, we think this release date is a mistake and should be ignored.''

I'm confused

Oh, Chr*st on a bendy bus, I'm even more confused.  :huh:

:redshift:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »

To add to the confusion, the web site for Variety lists the release date as

"3/11/2011   Kill The Irishman   Anchor Bay   Limited"

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=boRelease&starting=201

AMC movie theaters already has a page for "Kill the Irishman" on their web site, but with no information:

http://www.amcentertainment.com/Movies/Kill_the_Irishman/?tab=2

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 05:40:28 AM »

'' After some discussion among the usual discussers, we think this release date is a mistake and should be ignored.''

I'm confused

Oh, Chr*st on a bendy bus, I'm even more confused.  :huh:

Sorry that my only contribution is confusion. I was just prattling.....a not very energetic effort to try to reach 1500 posts. Surely Ray will pop out of a cake in my honor when I reach that mark.  :) (I'm not sure whether I'm to achieve a new status as a poster after 1500 posts.)

Thanks for contributing that confusing news, Wing.  :)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:42:21 AM by Camamar » Logged

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »

To add to the overall confusion of the usual suspecters, including me, MSN movies is showing it listed with a 7-23 release date, also.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie/kill-the-irishman/

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :celeb:

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:41 PM »

To add to the overall confusion of the usual suspecters, including me, MSN movies is showing it listed with a 7-23 release date, also.

Only if the pipe is electronic.  Or a peace pipe.

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 06:07:05 PM »

Only if the pipe is electronic.  Or a peace pipe.
Unfortunately, I gather those electronic smokes are not so all-fired-healthy, after all. Somebody prove me wrong, PLEASE. :pray:

DoRaMe
Newbie.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 01:41:14 AM »

Heard on ScreenRant that Scorsese is planning a movie called "The Irishman" and I got all up their faces because as far as anyone worth knowing is concerned Ray and only Ray is "The Irishman." Fortunately there are alot of RayVers that write regularly (say that 5 times fast after a few)  :2drink: who always stick up for our boy besides me.

Love Ray. Crave Ray. Live and Breath Ray. It's my mantra. Okaaaaay. Going bye bye now. :drule:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 06:11:06 AM »

Heard on ScreenRant that Scorsese is planning a movie called "The Irishman" and I got all up their faces because as far as anyone worth knowing is concerned Ray and only Ray is "The Irishman." Fortunately there are alot of RayVers that write regularly (say that 5 times fast after a few)  :2drink: who always stick up for our boy besides me.

Love Ray. Crave Ray. Live and Breath Ray. It's my mantra. Okaaaaay. Going bye bye now. :drule:

Hi DoRaMe, since I google for all things Ray I have run into "The Irishman" movie name duplication before.  Looks like Ray's movie is now named "Kill the Irishman", and the Scorsese one will be named "I Hear You Paint Houses".

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »

Fortunately there are alot of RayVers that write regularly (say that 5 times fast after a few)  :2drink: who always stick up for our boy besides me.

YAY!  RAY!
:brit:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 05:58:07 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 08:43:31 PM »

Looks like the title really has been changed. Rick Porello posted this in imdb.com:

"This film is now known as Kill the Irishman

Rick Porrello
Author"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: