Ray Stevenson Community
February 23, 2018, 10:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: First images of Ray as Volstagg  (Read 14528 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: July 29, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »

On the right behind THor (fuzzy I know but it was the only thing I could find so far):
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:09:45 PM by wingit4me » Logged

:wingit:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:00:03 AM »

This trailer is shown with left and right reversed:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DADLVDC5f6g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DADLVDC5f6g</a>

Or you can go here and watch the original:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/thor/comic-con-trailer
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:11:10 PM by wingit4me » Logged

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:45:09 PM by wingit4me » Logged

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:55:41 AM »

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:

Hello RayVers!

*Hangs head in shame as had to look up RScom password* 

Thanks Wing, for the wonderful Thor updates!

*Peers at Volstagg*

Splendid! Splendid!

:think:  Hmmm. Anyone else getting the same thoughts as me?

:hmm:  Prolly not actually. Well I'm thinking Ray's Volstagg look here is sorta 'The-Irishman-lost-in-a-cave-for-a-hundred-years-without-a-razor-or-scissors'.

Have no fear RayVers. I like sexy and hairy and a wee bit unkempt  :crush:  I'd still lovingly polish his stalagtites and comb his wisps, regardless  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:

Hello RayVers!

*Peers at Volstagg*

Splendid! Splendid!

:hmm:  Prolly not actually. Well I'm thinking Ray's Volstagg look here is sorta 'The-Irishman-lost-in-a-cave-for-a-hundred-years-without-a-razor-or-scissors'.

Have no fear RayVers. I like sexy and hairy and a wee bit unkempt  :crush:  I'd still lovingly polish his stalagtites and comb his wisps, regardless  ;D

Bugger. Meant stalagMITES. *has always preferred it pointing up rather than down*  ;D

Oh dear. I seem to be the only one who's posted today so far. Have I killed chat or is it THAT quiet around here?

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 05:19:26 AM »

This trailer is shown with left and right reversed:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DADLVDC5f6g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DADLVDC5f6g</a>

Or you can go here and watch the original:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/thor/comic-con-trailer

:(  The video is no longer available for viewing on either site, because of the copyright issue.  :P Thanks anyway, wing.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 05:31:39 AM »

Hello RayVers!

*Peers at Volstagg*

Splendid! Splendid!

Bugger. Meant stalagMITES. *has always preferred it pointing up rather than down*  ;D

Oh dear. I seem to be the only one who's posted today so far. Have I killed chat or is it THAT quiet around here?

Hi, Labia! :wave:  :think: I want to know what his stalactites are and what his stalagmites are. And are there really more than one of either? I am more of a RayVer than a Caver (spelunker...I know ;) ).

Thanks for the updates, wing. *sigh* Ray's gorgeousness is so covered-up there.

And yes, Labia he is a ginger knob there again.  He is a god there and, I guess, immortal? Whereas, as 'Irishman' he is only difficult to kill in his green suit and not a superhero.  ;D Hope we get to see him as the Irishman some time soon.  :)

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »

:(  The video is no longer available for viewing on either site, because of the copyright issue.  :P Thanks anyway, wing.

OK here is a brief description of what you missed:

Opened with some sparkly/lightning stuff that is probably the fallout from Odin throwing Thor's hammer to earth, then an over head view of the temporary structure that was built in the desert around the hammer and the peeps in white lab coats examining it, plus the military personnel guarding every layer and corner of the place.

Next there is a set of scenes showing Thor on a medical exam table waking up and fighting off all the medics and guard to escape, followed by a scene of his being interrogated by the agent who was looking at the hammer at the end of "Iron Man 2", who assumes Thor is a trained soldier.

Next we jump to a view of the starry nebula where Thor comes from and see the scenes of his disgrace and banishment, all the main characters are shown and Ray actually gets more than one shot here. The banishment stuff shows Odin blaming him for ending the peace he has sacrificed to build and opening a starry tunnel to throw Thor through ( say that fast 10 times).

Next we see Thor waking up to being found by 2 young women, who find him "rather cut for a crazy homeless guy" after a scene of him walking around in scivvies, then scenes of Natalie Portman helping him travel to find his hammer.

All that in 5 minutes and 2 seconds.

The guy playing Fandral looks better than Stewart Townsend, Ray looks grim and scary, the other characters look good, Odin's throne room is all shiny and golden. Sorry if I missed any details.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:07:17 AM by wingit4me » Logged

TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 01:10:14 PM »

Hello RayVers!

*Peers at Volstagg*

Splendid! Splendid!

IT's just quiet.  It will perk back up again if you snog it.

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 03:31:19 PM »

IT's just quiet.  It will perk back up again if you snog it.

Just quiet eh? OK, I'll S H O U T.

Oh and I'm sure it'll perk nicely with a snog but alas, Titus darling, it's been so long I don't know how any more. Not the bloomin' foggiest :cry:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »

Opened with some sparkly/lightning stuff that is probably the fallout from Odin throwing Thor's hammer to earth, then an over head view of the temporary structure that was built in the desert around the hammer and the peeps in white lab coats examining it, plus the military personnel guarding every layer and corner of the place.

Next there is a set of scenes showing Thor on a medical exam table waking up and fighting off all the medics and guard to escape, followed by a scene of his being interrogated by the agent who was looking at the hammer at the end of "Iron Man 2", who assumes Thor is a trained soldier.

Next we jump to a view of the starry nebula where Thor comes from and see the scenes of his disgrace and banishment, all the main characters are shown and Ray actually gets more than one shot here. The banishment stuff shows Odin blaming him for ending the peace he has sacrificed to build and opening a starry tunnel to throw Thor through ( say that fast 10 times).

Next we see Thor waking up to being found by 2 young women, who find him "rather cut for a crazy homeless guy" after a scene of him walking around in scivvies, then scenes of Natalie Portman helping him travel to find his hammer.

The guy playing Fandral looks better than Stewart Townsend, Ray looks grim and scary, the other characters look good, Odin's throne room is all shiny and golden. Sorry if I missed any details.

*Snork*

Very droll Wing! I loved your description - thanks   :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

Thanks for the updates, wing. *sigh* Ray's gorgeousness is so covered-up there.

My first thought was it looks like Ray has a cocker spaniel hanging off his face.

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 05:05:26 AM »

Thanks a lot for that recreation, wing! And the re-creation, too! ;D

Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 02:39:52 PM »

It will be great story,I can´t wait for next year!!! :clap:

Markéta
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »

My first thought was it looks like Ray has a cocker spaniel hanging off his face.

So you don't like it then?  :lol:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: