Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 12:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 58960 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 02:05:24 PM »

Thanks to Nomad for sending this link to a set of Ray pics:

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=Ray+Stevenson&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=MATTHEW+MACFADYEN&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1&search_newest.x=39&search_newest.y=9
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 02:26:17 PM by wingit4me » Logged

:wingit:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »

Thanks to Nomad for pointing out these pics from a German site:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 02:24:42 PM by wingit4me » Logged

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »

Wow! Saw some older pics I never saw before. Including from 'Some Kind of Life'. Hey! I never saw any 'At Home with the Braithwaites' episode in which the family was dressed for a tropical vacation. Hmm.  :hmm: :(

Thanks for the new pics, too, Nomad and Wing!  :clap:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 08:31:07 AM »

Thanks to Nomad for pointing out these pics from a German site:

Ooh. Man candy. And you-know-who is the sweetest.  :crush:

Thanks, N & W!

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Ariantes

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 04:12:51 AM »

Filming starts today in Bamberg.

Found a few pics (sorry, no Ray  :-\ ) at the homepage of the lokal radio station Radio Bamberg:

Radio Bamberg pictures

I bet the horse is Rays ;)
redshift

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 09:39:19 AM »

Thanks Ariantes  :clap: Nice horse and lovely buildings. Like to see more of the buildings, actually.

:redshift:
Ariantes

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 09:56:54 AM »

Still no pic of Ray but Mads Mikkelsen

and here are some more: Bamberg newspaper
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 01:33:50 PM »

Thanks Ariantes  :clap: Nice horse and lovely buildings. Like to see more of the buildings, actually.

Seconded. Brilliant location, that. You get some sense of the scale of the production with all those vehicles.

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »

More pics of the other actors from the set and a blurb that says the film is opening April 15, 2011. I thought it was Sept 1. I hope it is April and Ray will be showing on screens all over the place.  :yahoo: :clap:

Yummy pic of our Ray...he looks gorgeous in 17th centure clothing and I adore the buildngs..I'm with Red, I want to see more of them!

Three Musketters pics

Mob1 icon
Ariantes

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »

Thanks wingit.

Goood start to my work this friday with a nice Ray ;)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 10:09:46 AM »

:clap:

It's great to see these pictures - Ray as Porthos looks miiiiighty fine.

I love how accessible the filming and the actors are to the outside world. It's so different from the secrecy surrounding anything to do with the production of Thor.

:think:  It seems to me it's a bit like a baby.. with Thor we'll doubtless get the high profile birth and lots and lots of pictures in one go to ooooh and aaaaah over... but isn't the pregnancy also to be enjoyed and not hidden?!

These lovely glimpses of what's to come in the Three Musketeers don't detract - in fact I think they add - to the excitement of the long awaited arrival  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 07:26:28 AM »

:clap:

It's great to see these pictures - Ray as Porthos looks miiiiighty fine.

I love how accessible the filming and the actors are to the outside world. It's so different from the secrecy surrounding anything to do with the production of Thor.

:think:  It seems to me it's a bit like a baby.. with Thor we'll doubtless get the high profile birth and lots and lots of pictures in one go to ooooh and aaaaah over... but isn't the pregnancy also to be enjoyed and not hidden?!

These lovely glimpses of what's to come in the Three Musketeers don't detract - in fact I think they add - to the excitement of the long awaited arrival  ;D

Good point, Labia. I wonder if they have extra-tight security around 'Thor' because it is believed that their audience is more likely to want to watch the film via file-sharing, and the audience for 'The Three Musketeers' is more likely to want to watch it in the theaters. :shrug:

Ariantes

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 12:54:34 AM »

You can find new set photos here --> Old Townhall Bridge aka House of the Musketeers

Filming here is scheduled for today, most of the night I think.

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 04:36:38 AM »

You can find new set photos here --> Old Townhall Bridge aka House of the Musketeers

Filming here is scheduled for today, most of the night I think.

Thanks, Ariantes. I think the production people will have their hands full keeping onlookers away from the set during filming.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: