Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Up Close" with Carrie Keagan  (Read 5710 times)
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« on: February 01, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »

Did this vid ever make the rounds here when Punisher WZ came out?  It's barking (and full of swearing if you're the sort to avoid that sort of thing).  Presenter Carrie Keagan appears to be a legless [drunk] giggly wreck, and Ray talks a bit about PWZ but also Rome, in particular the scene with the Italian "prostitute".  Entire thing's about 7:30 minutes.

Ray on "Up Close With Carrie Keagan"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:28:25 PM by TitusPullo » Logged

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
bonny

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 04:03:28 PM »

:lol: Well, I say it was a good thing Ray's nether parts were hidden behind that bar.  :cheers:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »

Did this vid ever make the rounds here when Punisher WZ came out?  It's barking (and full of swearing if you're the sort to avoid that sort of thing).  Presenter Carrie Keagan appears to be a legless [drunk] giggly wreck, and Ray talks a bit about PWZ but also Rome, in particular the scene with the Italian "prostitute".  Entire thing's about 7:30 minutes.

:o How did we miss that one before? Oh! I know!  :idea: ....because TitusPullo didn't post it before.

That's got to be one of my favorite Ray interviews!  :clap: A red band interview.  :cool2:

She drops almost as many profanities while seemingly in a jolly mood than I do when I am angry.  :pullo: But...I'll give her a break because I might lose my vocabulary, too, downing shots with Ray while gazing into his eyes sitting THIS CLOSE to him. :silly: I'm assuming she has vocabulary to lose. Look at her identifying graphic that comes up at the beginning of the video, I'm thinking Carrie = erudite. :yes: )

Ray DID drop as many clustered profanities as I do when I am angry, at the beginning and near the end of that video.  :plot:  But I figure maybe he said all of those naughty words at her prompting. (Ray =  :hypocrite:)

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »

Ray DID drop as many clustered profanities as I do when I am angry, at the beginning and near the end of that video.  :plot:  But I figure maybe he said all of those naughty words at her prompting. (Ray =  :hypocrite:)

Ray even demonstrated proper British use of the 'C' word.  Bloody good job I prepared you lot for it, eh?  Imagine if you'd wandered into that interview sans prep...   :curse: :faint:

TP icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »

Ray even demonstrated proper British use of the 'C' word.  Bloody good job I prepared you lot for it, eh?  Imagine if you'd wandered into that interview sans prep...   :curse: :faint:

Sometimes one enjoys a surprise, Titus.  ;)

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:25:22 AM »

:o How did we miss that one before? Oh! I know!  :idea: ....because TitusPullo didn't post it before.

That's got to be one of my favorite Ray interviews!  :clap: A red band interview.  :cool2:

She drops almost as many profanities while seemingly in a jolly mood than I do when I am angry.  :pullo: But...I'll give her a break because I might lose my vocabulary, too, downing shots with Ray while gazing into his eyes sitting THIS CLOSE to him. :silly: I'm assuming she has vocabulary to lose. Look at her identifying graphic that comes up at the beginning of the video, I'm thinking Carrie = erudite. :yes: )

Well said Cam! (Where ya been, too?!). I agree. It did look like there was a lot of prompting going on for the swear words. But he says them so well :giggly:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 01:30:35 AM »

Carrie Keagan is actually much better in this clip than I've seen her in the past.  I watched some MTV-type programme a while back she was presenting, and it was PAINFUL to watch.  Still, if you're more entertaining drunk than sober... 
:3drnk:
( I'm no hypocrite, I realise Pished Me is much more entertaining. ;) )

Btw did you watch past the credits?  There's a bit at the very end you won't want to miss.   ;D

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »

Wow, wonder why this never got posted before......*whispers the L word*  All I have to say about it is  :censored:

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »

Carrie Keagan is actually much better in this clip than I've seen her in the past.  I watched some MTV-type programme a while back she was presenting, and it was PAINFUL to watch.  Still, if you're more entertaining drunk than sober... 
:3drnk:
( I'm no hypocrite, I realise Pished Me is much more entertaining. ;) )

Btw did you watch past the credits?  There's a bit at the very end you won't want to miss.   ;D

I guess I watched past the credits, from the first watching through subsequent watchings. I watched every last second of that video, as far as I can determine. Was there something past Ray uttering the C word profusely, and past the bit about Carrie asking Ray to be her Sugar Daddy? If so, please clue us in as to how we can check that out! :popcorn:

Oh. Reminds me of something which I hope will give people a giggle, as it did me (a Tweet which was quoted to me the other day.)

Apparently Denis Leary tweeted something very recently along the lines of this: "What do we want? A cure for Tourette's! When do we want it? C*nt!"  :D A favorite word of Pullo's, as Romies may recall. And a favorite word of some others of us.  ;D

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »

Hey, Labia! :wave: Just been doing my thing. Or trying to. I confess I have not seen Book of Eli or Thor or Three Musketeers. (*Bad RayVer!*) But I haven't posted since the pre-release excitement for Three Musketeers, and now there's some pre-release excitement for some other Ray work, so.... ? I'm fairly consistent, eh? I do intend to catch up on my Ray-watching....at some point.... ::) :party: :crush:

Ray still generates enough excitement for me to release.  ;)

:bead: (Oh no....I think I just messed up something in the formatting. Oh well..... same old me... :embarassed: )

Well said Cam! (Where ya been, too?!). I agree. It did look like there was a lot of prompting going on for the swear words. But he says them so well :giggly:

TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 10:30:57 AM »

I guess I watched past the credits, from the first watching through subsequent watchings. I watched every last second of that video, as far as I can determine. Was there something past Ray uttering the C word profusely, and past the bit about Carrie asking Ray to be her Sugar Daddy? If so, please clue us in as to how we can check that out! :popcorn:

Nope, that was it!  It's just that it was past the end credits so some may not have bothered watching that far.

Oh. Reminds me of something which I hope will give people a giggle, as it did me (a Tweet which was quoted to me the other day.)

Apparently Denis Leary tweeted something very recently along the lines of this: "What do we want? A cure for Tourette's! When do we want it? C*nt!"  :D A favorite word of Pullo's, as Romies may recall. And a favorite word of some others of us.  ;D

:lol: Indeed.  :curse:

TP icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: