Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 02:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifty Shades of Ray  (Read 8382 times)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« on: July 09, 2012, 02:44:16 PM »

*Labia has been staying up too late, reading* :drool2:

*Labia's imagination is in overdrive* :censored:

*Labia floats away, shackled to a cloud*  :cloud9:

:ray:

:cocky:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »

Oooh! I shall celebrate my 1000th post here. Thinking of him. There. *Gulp* and there. Up a bit. And there.
D e f i n i t e l y there.

*Blushes fifty shades* :giggly:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »

Cant see Ray as Christian Grey or  gid Cross or any of the others.hes dominant just cos hes so masculine but he wouldnt be a Dom hes too kind.That doesnt mean i cant have those sort of dream scenes with him juust the opposite.Pullo in the cage wiith the chains now that my sort of bondage!nuff said
sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »

Theres another connection with bondage-what about Porthos chained to the walls.We all know he can get out by dragging great lumps but what if he chose not to.what if he allowed you to keep him chained so you could do what ever you wanted to him.And then theres episode 7 you know which one i mean.That scene needs to be kept in an ice water bucket.I dont know what sort of kitchen tables youve got but i dont think mine would have stood that sort of treatment .I think the legs would have fallen off spoiling the effect completely.off at a tangent yet again
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:27:03 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 02:37:53 PM »

So the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey is now out. I watched with anticipation. Christian..... Anastasia...... the first time they met...... the kiss in the lift..... *yaaaaaawn*

Mecertainlythinks there is more chemistry on-screen between darling Ray and his brylcreem than what I saw.   :yahoo: :dance2: :dance:

And why wasn't our darling Ray playing the part of Dr John Flynn? I really thought that would be a great part for him (given that he'd also have made a mighty fine Taylor but was probably thought just a wee bit too old?).

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 10:10:45 AM »

Well the wait is over. It's finally here. The moment I can smile that knowing smile and just enjoy the moment with the one and only. I see black and white. A bit of grey too. That enigmatic smile; all white teeth and sexy, enticing crookedness of the mouth. Just adorable. And that sparkle in the eyes. Be still my beating heart. I've loved him for sooooo long.

The movie of the year (outside anything of Ray's of course) has just opened. Shaun the Sheep. Fabulous. I can't wait to see it  :worshippy: :clap: :cheer2: :dance: :dance2: :yahoo: :drule:

Oh and 50 Shades has opened too, apparently. I might see it. But Ray or Shaun ain't in it so I won't hold my breath  ::)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:25 PM »

just love it l of the j just love it
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 02:35:54 PM »

Well the wait is over. It's finally here. The moment I can smile that knowing smile and just enjoy the moment with the one and only. I see black and white. A bit of grey too. That enigmatic smile; all white teeth and sexy, enticing crookedness of the mouth. Just adorable. And that sparkle in the eyes. Be still my beating heart. I've loved him for sooooo long.

The movie of the year (outside anything of Ray's of course) has just opened. Shaun the Sheep. Fabulous. I can't wait to see it  :worshippy: :clap: :cheer2: :dance: :dance2: :yahoo: :drule:

Oh and 50 Shades has opened too, apparently. I might see it. But Ray or Shaun ain't in it so I won't hold my breath  ::)

I shall be seeing Shaun the Sheep soooooooon. I love that little guy. I might even still have a stuffed one round the house or in storage somewhere.  :plot:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 04:56:57 PM »

I shall be seeing Shaun the Sheep soooooooon. I love that little guy. I might even still have a stuffed one round the house or in storage somewhere.  :plot:
I thought your sheep was of the blow up variety.

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 04:02:57 AM »

Wing! Brilliant! Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahaha *falls off perch wheezing*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »

Shhhhhh!  ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 09:28:26 PM »

Shhhhhh!  ;D

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 12:28:40 PM »

Ahahaha that's Shaun. But he should have a black face and legs methinks? Love him to bits anyway.

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: