Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 02:04:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Promo Pic of Ray as 'Isaac'  (Read 11147 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« on: August 02, 2012, 05:09:12 PM »

Showtime has released a series of promo photos of the upcoming season 7 of Dexter, including this one of Ray from Episode 7.03 titled “Buck the System” which airs on October 14, 2012.

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 02:17:47 AM »

Wow.  I'd forgotten what he looked like without wigs, silly facial hair, or fat suits.  ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »

Wow.  I'd forgotten what he looked like without wigs, silly facial hair, or fat suits.  ;D

Wow. I'd forgotten too.

:think: Aaaah. Oh yes. No wig. No silly facial hair. No fat suits. Just a new hair style. That must make Ray... Tintin!

(N.B. Not to be confused with Rintintin) *Snork*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »

Wow. I'd forgotten too.

:think: Aaaah. Oh yes. No wig. No silly facial hair. No fat suits. Just a new hair style. That must make Ray... Tintin!

TintTin? Labs? Over me head!!!

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »

Wow. I'd forgotten too.

You don't know Tintin?  He's got a rather windswept hairdo. ;D

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »

:lol:

Wow. I'd forgotten too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: never heard of him, but the hairdo is similar. That is the big rage now..which came first: hairdo or TinTin.

Labia sense of humor is back on track I am glad to see. :waves: to Labs and TP. Where's Wing these days?

Mob1 icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »

:lol:

Wow. I'd forgotten too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: never heard of him, but the hairdo is similar. That is the big rage now..which came first: hairdo or TinTin.

Labia sense of humor is back on track I am glad to see. :waves: to Labs and TP. Where's Wing these days?

You are all in good form, I see!  Also  :wave: to all. 

BTW, Michael C. Hall, who stars as Dexter, is a 1995 alumnus of our local Texas Shakespeare Festival (which celebrated its 27th season this year).  He was Claudio in Much Ado About Nothing, Lancelot in Camelot, and Lysander in A Midsummer Night's Dream.  If you ever come to Texas during the dog day's of summer, look me up and I will snag us some tickets.  The season is the month of July; and the ensemble, which hales from all over the U.S., usually performs two Shakespeare plays, plus an additional play, and a musical.  The starring actors perform in at least three roles.  The bill this year included The Merry Wives of Windsor, Measure for Measure, Cmplt Wrks of Wllm Shkspr (Abridged),   The Liar (adapted from Pierre Corneille's 17th c. farce), and London's long-running musical Blood Brothers (this performance was one of my favorites).

:brit:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:53:17 AM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »

Yep it is Tintin hair
http://www.dexterdaily.com/2012/08/photo-ray-stevenson-at-vanity-fair.html

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »

Ahhh. That's Captain Haddock with Tintin. Or it could be Zuleika Robinson with Ray ;D

She looks fab! And she looks like she's holding Ray up... not because he's been drinking but because his shoes have decided to wave at the camera  :giggly:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 05:55:44 PM »

Blimey.  Zuleikha is hot in that dress.   :drool2:

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 10:35:59 PM »

Well, she may be hot, Titus, but I'd much prefer Ray any day over her. Even though I am re virginized I haven't gone the other way..... yet !!!

:cheers:  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:38:10 PM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »

Well, she may be hot, Titus, but I'd much prefer Ray any day over her. Even though I am re virginized I haven't gone the other way..... yet !!!

:cheers:  :lol:

Hi MOB! Looong time no see *catchuphugs* N.B not pronounced as catchu phugs *snork*

Re-virginized eh?! :think:

Is that the same as when my hubby says "you'll have to sew 'em back on first...?!"  :giggly:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
bonny

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »

Don't forget Dexter premieres this month, 30 September.  I found this in a hard copy of Entertainment Weekly, but not in the online edition.  It talks about the new cast members "...a Ukrainian crime lord (Rome's Ray Stevenson) who's heading toward a 'big showdown' with Dexter..."  :nailbite2:

I'm strangely excited to think about His Lordship naked and shrink-wrapped in cellophane.   :drool2:  Will he be waxed, or unwaxed, do you think?

And log onto IMDb and peruse the message board for Dexter.  There's a poster who knows somebody who knows somebody and they post really good hints (not really spoilers for those who don't want them) throughout the season. 

Look for the thread called "Shhhhh! 7.1"  He/she says Ray will be introduced in the first episode, but only appears for about a minute. 

Twenty-three more days!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:47:55 PM by bonny » Logged
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »

Don't forget Dexter premieres this month, 30 September.  I found this in a hard copy of Entertainment Weekly, but not in the online edition.  It talks about the new cast members "...a Ukrainian crime lord (Rome's Ray Stevenson) who's heading toward a 'big showdown' with Dexter..."  :nailbite2:

I know Dexter has been on in the UK (Series 6?) so my hopes are high that Ray's stint in it will be on here too - but prolly not synchronised with its US airing? I'll keep me eyes peeled  :ray:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »

:wingit:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: