Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promo Pic of Ray as 'Isaac'  (Read 11127 times)
bonny

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »

Mmm.  Thanks, Wing.  Is he wearing one of the watches he's promoting?
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 04:21:43 AM »

I'll raise bonny's "mmm" to a "phwoarrrrrrrrr". I really LOVE this photo *schluuurps over Ray and my early lunch... a yummy cheese and pickle sandwich*.

And I agree with Camamar's shout. I'd heartily trace those shirt and trouser stripes. Um.. but with my lips *upanddownandupanddownandupanddownbutstopstoswirlaroundthetiepattern*

*Goes dizzy*

Watch, bonny? That ain't a watch. It's a dinner plate! Is Ray promoting Royal Doulton? *frowns*. I miss the Tag. Twas much, MUCH nicer.

*Gets back to work*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 04:58:53 PM »

Hi Ladies, Love the pic....*swoons* Thanks Wing..I am anxiously awaiting Sept 7, I think it is, when Dexter comes back on. It's going to be one heck of a season with Dexter found out by his sis. I can hardly wait for Ray to appear.

What stripes?? OMG I must be going blind.

Labia, no chat for too long..let's catch up before I go back under the knife again.

Heard from Redshift, she has been having a rough time with her stepdad..please send her your good karma. What's happening with the rest of you all?

I do have to say, I love Ray's hair, almost blonde looking. Biting my nails til Dexter is back.. :nailbite2: then Party time...:bday:

I'll raise bonny's "mmm" to a "phwoarrrrrrrrr". I really LOVE this photo *schluuurps over Ray and my early lunch... a yummy cheese and pickle sandwich*.

And I agree with Camamar's shout. I'd heartily trace those shirt and trouser stripes. Um.. but with my lips *upanddownandupanddownandupanddownbutstopstoswirlaroundthetiepattern*

*Goes dizzy*

Watch, bonny? That ain't a watch. It's a dinner plate! Is Ray promoting Royal Doulton? *frowns*. I miss the Tag. Twas much, MUCH nicer.

*Gets back to work*

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 10:55:06 PM »

Is this the one you meant to post, Wing?  I couldn't see it, so I'm posting it again.

Oh, my, MY!!!  He likely doesn't prefer to wear them, but my LORD does he look great in a suit!  :wubba:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 01:11:57 PM »

Is this the one you meant to post, Wing?  I couldn't see it, so I'm posting it again.

Oh, my, MY!!!  He likely doesn't prefer to wear them, but my LORD does he look great in a suit!  :wubba:

My oh my oh my oh my and a large OOOOOF! Indeedydoody, bonny  :drule:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »

This was the piccie I tried to post too Bonny, but the site crashed on me. He sure looked yummy in his blip on there and very commanding, even regal it seems. I thought he might have had a slavic accent, but he didn't. Is he supposed to be Brit or from some Eastern Euro country?

Loved seeing him and looking forward to all the future eps...and your right Labia, he wears that suit well and the gray brings out his gorgeous eyes.   :crush: :lips: :yahoo:

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 06:52:38 AM »

This was the piccie I tried to post too Bonny, but the site crashed on me. He sure looked yummy in his blip on there and very commanding, even regal it seems. I thought he might have had a slavic accent, but he didn't. Is he supposed to be Brit or from some Eastern Euro country?

Loved seeing him and looking forward to all the future eps...and your right Labia, he wears that suit well and the gray brings out his gorgeous eyes.   :crush: :lips: :yahoo:
He's supposed to be a Ukrainian mafia boss, but he sounded pretty RP to my ear.  Although there isn't too much wrong there, because a lot of them live in London or were educated there (having been part of the government of the USSR at some point) so his eastern European accent could be very subtle with Brit overtones.

Frankly, I don't care much about the accent, as I'm more visually stimulated.  :cool2:
bonny

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 09:34:43 AM »

This is what a source from the show says in her spoiler topic on IMDb...not too spoilerish, really, just a tease. :razz:

"And Isaac... Yeah, Ray Stevenson is on his way to becoming an awesome character. He plays the character with just the right amount of menace and style. He's suave as all hell and comes across as a man of great importance, understanding to a fault, but can lash out unexpectedly. That said, yep, he's not above getting his hands dirty."
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 03:11:36 AM »

He's supposed to be a Ukrainian mafia boss, but he sounded pretty RP to my ear.  Although there isn't too much wrong there, because a lot of them live in London or were educated there (having been part of the government of the USSR at some point) so his eastern European accent could be very subtle with Brit overtones.

Frankly, I don't care much about the accent, as I'm more visually stimulated.  :cool2:

What is "RP"? Is that IMDb post in your other post that person Jkrishnan? I thought it was a he? You think they are a good source of spoilers?

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »

What is "RP"? Is that IMDb post in your other post that person Jkrishnan? I thought it was a he? You think they are a good source of spoilers?
I think it means "received pronunciation".. the way Brit actors speak so the rest of the world can tell what they are saying.

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »

Yes, as Wing said, it's called "Received Pronunciation."  From whom they received it is unclear.   :listit:  Moses, maybe.

I thought JKrishnan was a female because the posts are more polite than the posts of the rest of the guys on that board.  And he/she never asks the board which actress they would most like to bang nor comment on the quality of the ta-tas.  ::)

But he/she is a friend or lover of someone who works on the show, and the spoilers have been true over the last couple of seasons.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »

Yes, as Wing said, it's called "Received Pronunciation."  From whom they received it is unclear.   :listit:  Moses, maybe.

I thought JKrishnan was a female because the posts are more polite than the posts of the rest of the guys on that board.  And he/she never asks the board which actress they would most like to bang nor comment on the quality of the ta-tas.  ::)

But he/she is a friend or lover of someone who works on the show, and the spoilers have been true over the last couple of seasons.

HAHA I like that analysis of Jkrishan's gender....haha! I don't read the Dexter board too often precisely because of those so called young male posters. I get so annoyed with them so I only check in ever once in the while. Most recently I  out about this spoiler person. She/he is very careful about what they leak though. Sometimes I like spoilers, and others I don't. In my senior years I find I get frusterated with long drawn out plots and seek spoilers.

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:56 PM »

HAHA I like that analysis of Jkrishan's gender....haha! I don't read the Dexter board too often precisely because of those so called young male posters. I get so annoyed with them so I only check in ever once in the while. Most recently I  out about this spoiler person. She/he is very careful about what they leak though. Sometimes I like spoilers, and others I don't. In my senior years I find I get frusterated with long drawn out plots and seek spoilers.

HAHA indeed!  It turns out I was wrong and jkrishan is a male, but a very polite male.  :D
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 05:02:08 PM »

This is Wing's find posted in Share this section so I thought I would post it in Dexter thread also so you can see Michael C Hall and Ray together.

Mob1 icon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: