Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brutus and Caeser - Together Again  (Read 5395 times)
WIDTAP

« on: August 20, 2012, 08:05:27 AM »

Well, maybe not exactly together, but at least appearing on the same show- Season 3 of HBO's Game of Thrones. Tobias Menzies will appear as Edmure Tully, and everyone's favorite Caesar, Ciarán Hinds, is soon to be everyone's favorite Wildling and King Behind the Wall, Mance Rayder.

Now if we could get a couple of bodyguards for Tyrion Lannister....
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »

Well, maybe not exactly together, but at least appearing on the same show- Season 3 of HBO's Game of Thrones. Tobias Menzies will appear as Edmure Tully, and everyone's favorite Caesar, Ciarán Hinds, is soon to be everyone's favorite Wildling and King Behind the Wall, Mance Rayder.

Fantastic!  :clap: Though I still need to finish watching the last few episodes of GoT from LAST season.  I'm so far behind on everything.     :frusty:

Now if we could get a couple of bodyguards for Tyrion Lannister....

Ha ha - now THAT would be awesome.  :vorenus2: :pullo3:
And Tyrion remains my favourite character. 

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
WIDTAP

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »

[I still need to finish watching the last few episodes of GoT from LAST season.  I'm so far behind on everything. 

Dude! How could you miss full frontal, singe your clothes off Dragon nudity?  :o  I would think that would have been the first episode on your list.
bonny

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »

Posca (Nicholas Woodeson) is in Skyfall!
WIDTAP

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 01:03:15 PM »

Posca (Nicholas Woodeson) is in Skyfall!

One of my three favorite actors from "Topsy Turvey". The second was our beloved centurion, Lucius Vorenus (aka Kevin McKidd) and third the oldert Harry Potter student, Moaning Mertle (aka Shirley Henderson).
WIDTAP

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:53 PM »

All Hail Mighty Caesar! :worshippy:

...and no, Mr. McKidd, Ciarán Hinds does not want to hear how "cold" you were on the set of Rome.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:03:34 PM by WIDTAP » Logged
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 12:45:10 AM »

All Hail Mighty Caesar! :worshippy:

...and no, Mr. McKidd, Ciarán Hinds does not want to hear how "cold" you were on the set of Rome.

Hell yeah! I recall Tobias Menzies (Brutus) is joining the cast as well. When does the new season start?

TP icon
WIDTAP

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 01:43:26 PM »

Hell yeah! I recall Tobias Menzies (Brutus) is joining the cast as well. When does the new season start?

Let's answer that with a little drama:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmUpYIA99o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmUpYIA99o</a>

...and fair is fair - here is a little Tobias (perhaps a little better dressed than the last time we saw him in a river) as Edmure Tully to tide you over until then:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:07:44 PM by WIDTAP » Logged
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »

Let's answer that with a little drama:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmUpYIA99o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmUpYIA99o</a>

...and fair is fair - here is a little Tobias (perhaps a little better dressed than the last time we saw him in a river) as Edmure Tully to tide you over until then:

Yay! I've not read the books. Wonder if they'll meet grisly ends a la Caesar & Brutus... ?  :brutus:

TP icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: