Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rome of Titus Pullo...  (Read 2089 times)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« on: September 11, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »

It's not often I'm glued to the telly but there's a new BBC series that's just superb. I can't help watching it and thinking of Rome (the fantastic TV Programme) and the characters in it... such as Titus Pullo, fo example  ;D

If you love all things Ancient Roman, I recommend the new BBC Four programme Treasures of Ancient Rome, with Alastair Sooke (no, I hadn't heard of him before either). You should be able to see it (but only for the next week or so) on the BBC replay facility. Episode 2 last night was called 'Pomp and Perversion' (yes, it appealed to me too)  ::)

Please clicky:

Treasures of Ancient Rome

For a good read also clicky:

Alastair Sooke's Blog

*Enjoys*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:43:15 PM »

Thanks, Labs, you Brits get some of the best programs while we get "Trash Pickers" on our History Channel now.

When I hit unread messages before, this never came up...I wonder what else I am missing. Program problems, Lotis?

This show looks great...Enjoy..I doubt we will get it, not enough interest in the dumbed down USA now.

Mob1 icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: