Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:05:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: How the season will end...  (Read 7083 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« on: October 04, 2012, 08:46:08 AM »

:giggly:

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
bonny

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »

:giggly:

Aha!  If the Punisher makes an appearance in Dexter, can we expect also to see Titus Pullo and, maybe, the Gigolo?
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:59:52 AM »

If they did, all those two would do is hang out at one of Isaac's strip clubs.  :pullo2:  :banshee: :bond:

The gag of the pic is that Dexter and Frank are both vigilante serial killers.  ;) :voodoo: :guns3:

bonny

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:41:00 AM »

Well, not to draw too fine a point on it (the body count notwithstanding), but Frank was a warrior, not a serial killer!
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »

I agree that Frank could be described as a warrior in the sense of his military background, but whether he was once a soldier or just a civilian like Dexter, he's a vigilante serial killer.  He certainly does have a more blatant and combative style (understatement!) than Dexter, who endeavors to go undetected. But they are both vigilantes who stick to hunting specific types of kills in response to their respective reasons.

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 05:15:53 PM »

I can see Dexter and Frank in an Oscar and Felix relationship.  Dexter would insist on putting down plastic before Frank gouged anyone's eyes out.

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »

I can see Dexter and Frank in an Oscar and Felix relationship.  Dexter would insist on putting down plastic before Frank gouged anyone's eyes out.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:  Thanks, Wing.  That one made my week!
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 03:05:30 AM »

Good one Wing :lol:  :clap:

I didn't see the part of the image with the punisher at first cause my screen is on really large font, but I get it..haha Glad to see you back too on our Dexter journey. Wonder if he will be in season 8, too?

Mob1 icon
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »

DEXTER, fuming, paces as he waits for Frank, who's late to the kill. Frank finally arrives.

FRANK
[hands Dexter a plastic shopping bag] Here's those bags you wanted. I thought you were Mr. Prepared, how'd you run out?

DEXTER
[Calm but clearly annoyed] Because someone decided to use MY bags for his laundry. [Gives Frank a pointed look]

FRANK
Ahh, I only took a couple.

DEXTER
[looks inside shopping bag] Oh for … these are kitchen trash bags! I asked you to get me GARBAGE bags, not trash bags! Were the bags you took - WITHOUT ASKING - little white trash bags?? NO!! They were big green garbage bags!!  [shakes box at Frank] What the hell am I suppose to do with these?

FRANK
Trash bags, garbage bags, god you're a priss. What difference does it make? You hack 'em up, don't that make them more compact? Just stuff 'em in there, mush 'em down.

DEXTER
[sighs, feels a migraine coming on] They're body parts, Frank, not tube socks. They don't fold into neat little piles  to "mush down"...  [mumbles] not that you'd know anything about being neat.

FRANK
Well, you asked my advice...

DEXTER
[explodes, waves his knife in Frank's face] Your advice? You didn't even know where this kill room was until I showed it to you!

FRANK
Listen buddy, if you're going to argue with me, put down that chef's knife.

DEXTER
Chef's knife?! Haha, you dumb ignoramus, this is a CARVING knife! You don't even know this is a CARVING knife!

FRANK
Get a hold of yourself, will ya?

DEXTER
You think it's so easy? Go ahead, kill room's yours, all yours. Here, [hands Frank the trash bags] you dismember and gather up a criminal's body like chicken parts in a roasting bag if it's sooooo easy... Go on!

FRANK
[grumbles] I can't believe I'm arguing with him over a friggin' paring knife.

DEXTER
Par-- ?! Argh! CARVING, it's a CARVING knife! That's it!! Get out of here!

FRANK
In other words, you're throwin' me out?

DEXTER
[Shakes head 'no' crazily] NO, NO... Not in other words. Those ARE the perfect ones! OUT!!!

TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 09:21:16 PM »

DEXTER, fuming, paces as he waits for Frank, who's late to the kill. Frank finally arrives.

FRANK
[hands Dexter a plastic shopping bag] Here's those bags you wanted. I thought you were Mr. Prepared, how'd you run out?

DEXTER
[Calm but clearly annoyed] Because someone decided to use MY bags for his laundry. [Gives Frank a pointed look]

FRANK
Ahh, I only took a couple.

DEXTER
[looks inside shopping bag] Oh for … these are kitchen trash bags! I asked you to get me GARBAGE bags, not trash bags! Were the bags you took - WITHOUT ASKING - little white trash bags?? NO!! They were big green garbage bags!!  [shakes box at Frank] What the hell am I suppose to do with these?

FRANK
Trash bags, garbage bags, god you're a priss. What difference does it make? You hack 'em up, don't that make them more compact? Just stuff 'em in there, mush 'em down.

DEXTER
[sighs, feels a migraine coming on] They're body parts, Frank, not tube socks. They don't fold into neat little piles  to "mush down"...  [mumbles] not that you'd know anything about being neat.

FRANK
Well, you asked my advice...

DEXTER
[explodes, waves his knife in Frank's face] Your advice? You didn't even know where this kill room was until I showed it to you!

FRANK
Listen buddy, if you're going to argue with me, put down that chef's knife.

DEXTER
Chef's knife?! Haha, you dumb ignoramus, this is a CARVING knife! You don't even know this is a CARVING knife!

FRANK
Get a hold of yourself, will ya?

DEXTER
You think it's so easy? Go ahead, kill room's yours, all yours. Here, [hands Frank the trash bags] you dismember and gather up a criminal's body like chicken parts in a roasting bag if it's sooooo easy... Go on!

FRANK
[grumbles] I can't believe I'm arguing with him over a friggin' paring knife.

DEXTER
Par-- ?! Argh! CARVING, it's a CARVING knife! That's it!! Get out of here!

FRANK
In other words, you're throwin' me out?

DEXTER
[Shakes head 'no' crazily] NO, NO... Not in other words. Those ARE the perfect ones! OUT!!!

:lol:  Shall I be the typical guy and ask the question?  Dexter or Frank Castle, who would win?   >:D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:59 PM »

Btw, nice avatar.  ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
bonny

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 11:57:23 PM »

:lol:  Shall I be the typical guy and ask the question?  Dexter or Frank Castle, who would win?   >:D
The Gigolo.  :lips:
bonny

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »

Do you want a major spoiler about Isaak?  Scroll over below at your own risk.

Remember how Isaak talked about how sad it was to lose a loved one, right before he jammed the screwdriver into the guy's eye?  It turns out that Isaak really was feeling a terrible loss as Viktor, whom Dexter killed, was Isaak's lover!  I prefer to leave open the option that Viktor was Isaak's son, but the others on the message boards say that it was alluded to in ep1 that they were lovers.  I missed that, apparently.
bonny

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 12:36:54 PM »

AND, this is what the poster, who has a bff who works on Dexter, has to say about Ray...

"...Ray Stevenson gets more screen time, and just keeps getting better. If you're digging him so far, you'll be pleased....but wait until you see Stevenson in Episode 5. :) "   :drule:
WIDTAP

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »

Dexter and Frank would both fall underneath the heals of the hoard of Wildlings sent by Mance Rayder of the yet-to-be-aired Game of Thrones season 3 (All hail Ciarán Hinds, King of the North).
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: