Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:13:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How the season will end...  (Read 7062 times)
bonny

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:37 AM »

Showtime just released this on youtube today.  Oof!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTebeM-p0Bs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTebeM-p0Bs</a>

There's a scene coming up that may even rival The Arena scene from Rome for it's meyhem.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »

Showtime just released this on youtube today.  Oof!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTebeM-p0Bs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTebeM-p0Bs</a>

There's a scene coming up that may even rival The Arena scene from Rome for it's meyhem.

Wasn't this already shown in an ep? I remember the detective getting killed.y ..I am totally loving seeing Ray every week, just wish we saw more of him and will he make it to next season before Dex does him in....or Ray does Dex in???? NOOOOOOOO! I don't want Dex to die either..ever!!!!

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 05:34:20 PM »

You have to watch the whole thing, MOB. The first couple of minutes are the scene you refer to, which was in ep 1, but much of the rest of it is His Rayness.  :cheers:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »

You have to watch the whole thing, MOB. The first couple of minutes are the scene you refer to, which was in ep 1, but much of the rest of it is His Rayness.  :cheers:

Ahhh Yes, I watched it all the way through and there was a lot of His Rayness on there. He is such a cool gangster type and I love his hair with his eyes and grey suits....make a great James Bond, but my bet is the next one will be younger than Daniel Craig. Ray is aging so gracefully, love the hair..had to say it again.

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 11:30:46 PM »

Dexter and Frank would both fall underneath the heals of the hoard of Wildlings sent by Mance Rayder of the yet-to-be-aired Game of Thrones season 3 (All hail Ciarán Hinds, King of the North).

I shall sooo be watching that.  :clap:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »

I shall soooo be watching that as well.  Lad was looking a bit bloody in that vid.  And was that a bullet clipping his head?   :shocking:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 03:26:50 PM »

I can't think about how the Season ends... bloody well ain't seen it start here in Blighty yet  :hmm:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 03:38:53 PM »

Do you want a major spoiler about Isaak?  Scroll over below at your own risk.

:shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba:

Edited as grey background + white text = spoiler alerted  :hmm:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:40:48 PM by Labiaofthejulii » Logged

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
bonny

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 11:50:06 AM »

:shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba: :shocking: :wubba:

I thought I DID conceal the spoiler.  Didn't I???  It looks blank to me, unless I scroll over it.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »

I thought I DID conceal the spoiler.  Didn't I???  It looks blank to me, unless I scroll over it.

I know what Labia means.. if you "quote" the spoiler text is shows up as whit on the grayish background... os you need to erase it before posting the quote.

:wingit:
sparkle13

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »

im sat here in sheffield england very very upset that other people who have ray fetishes are able to turn their tellys on and just watch him willy nilly and i have to sit through a bad copy of outpost just to here him speak and see him in a gorgeous grey jumper.im trying to ignore nazi zombies in afilm i would never watch if he wasnt in it,and you lot across the pond are talking about end of seasons.you are evil torments the lot of you.ive got one over one the rest of you I regularly dream about him in glorious technicolour and dont say the ones that have met him is better cos it wouldnt be for me cos i would expode and die tto be in the same room.Hello everyone im new.lovely to be here will try not to rant in the future
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »

im sat here in sheffield england very very upset that other people who have ray fetishes are able to turn their tellys on and just watch him willy nilly and i have to sit through a bad copy of outpost just to here him speak and see him in a gorgeous grey jumper.im trying to ignore nazi zombies in afilm i would never watch if he wasnt in it,and you lot across the pond are talking about end of seasons.you are evil torments the lot of you.ive got one over one the rest of you I regularly dream about him in glorious technicolour and dont say the ones that have met him is better cos it wouldnt be for me cos i would expode and die tto be in the same room.Hello everyone im new.lovely to be here will try not to rant in the future

Hey, sparkle13! :wave: Just wanted to tell you that not everyone in the USA can just turn their tv's on and watch Ray. "Dexter" is on a "premium channel" and so unfortunately, people need to pay for a subscription to watch that program, currently.

I have never met Ray. I might frighten him, oconsidering some of my past posts.  ::) But I continue to be a supporter of his, approximately 7 years on. I wish him all the best, and enough succes so I can continue to follow his career .  :-*

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
sparkle13

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 02:30:36 PM »

Hi im so glad to be talking to other Rayvers cos everyone i talk to have never hear of him.I think though that his time and the careerthat is on slow burn is going to ignite into a big flame.Just messing with the jealousy thing.I will get to see Dexter but ive only just watched series two of Rome and it was wonderful!!! i will prob watch it all again soon,Ive got musketeers now on and im buying book of Eli tomoz.While you are on ,do you think the kisses topics are ok.They are getting read but theres only one comment .Do people think theyre stupid.i just think theres not much current activity on here and it may get new people on cos of Dexter.I dont want to upset anyone i know some people have been on here for years and some of the old posts ,partic the songs are really good.i thought it might make people invent their own.Titus partic could have a load of diff situations.nobodys even shouted for days.anyway glad you are out there,sparks
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 12:17:17 AM »

I can't even think how the season will end because we know the series will end next year so I keep thinking in terms of series ends and I want everyone to live happily ever after with Dexter having worked out his dark passenger and finds a nice woman to raise Harrison with, but I am a goody two shoes and really don't want him to die.

Isaak is another thing, he or Dex will have to die and I am betting it is Isaak that gets the knife...not sure how though. Got too much on my mind to work that one out.

BTW Sparkle I have met Ray twice since his Pullo days but not recently and he is a real sweetheart in person. The pics of us are on here somewhere, but can't remember off hand.

Mob1 icon
sparkle13

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »

Sweetheart or not, i couldnt meet him.I would quite like to stand near him so i could see him but him not see me-this is coming over a bit stalkerish  i know.If i could stand near him so i could look up at him cos im only 5 3 ,that would fuel fantasies for years.The real Ray is a nice man im sure, but he can never be mine.The man who runs through my dreams ,now hes mine.,and hes the best of characters from the films combined.Hes prob 80% Pullo,10% Frank and 10% Porthos.100% wonderful!

So glad to be here with you all!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: