Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Kiss with Dag (king Arthur)  (Read 5488 times)
sparkle13

« on: November 10, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »

Remember not real Ray Stevenson-not allowed-only characters allowed

For this one we have to alter the film story.I did wonder about setting this kiss a few years before the film starts.I got the feeling Dag is very world weary by the time the film happens,with all the terrible things hes seen and probably had to do.His death as a hero saving his fellow knights ,is part of the reason why the other knights go to fight for Britain at the end . Brill for the film but not for us.

So this is how its going to happen for us.He breaks the ice but Arthur manages to save him so he doesnt die at that point..This means hes with the other Knights on the hillside and hes fighting in the big battle.You are in Guins gang ,all covered in woad and blue curls and a leather bikini if you wish-you end up right in the middle of the fighting when you turn and an evil stinking saxon is there with his axe just about to cut your head off.Suddenly you are knocked to the ground ,and Dag is there.He chops up the saxon,throws you over a shoulder and drops you into the treeline to recover.The last thing you see before you pass out is is back vanishing back into the melee when you wake the battle is over and there are bodies everywhere.You search for hours and then you see him,trapped under bodies.You drag them off him and you think hes dead but then you realise hes breathing.His eyes snap open and hes snarls in rage until he realises its you .Then his eyes soften and he sighs He pulls you into his arms and kisses you like hes never kissed anyone before. :lips:
This one has a postscript.When Guin and Arthur are married you and Dag are with the other knights and you would go off to run your own province with Dag and he finally sees some peace :lips: :lips: :lips:
ok?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:30:09 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 05:29:17 PM »

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3531773/1/Beauty-And-The-Beast-Redux
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:30:01 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:51:33 PM »

I know this may be old for some of you but ive just got the soundtrack to King Arthur on my Kindle and i love it.The name of the tracks made me laugh though.The song is called Tell me now(what you see) but the music tracks are Woad to Ruin,Do you think im saxon,hold the ice,another brick in Hadrians wall,budget meeting and all of them!.I was listening to it in my lunch break ad its very evocotive.youd have sworn Romans and Saxons and Ancient Brits in their swirly woad were running all over the office .Its the best film hes been in in my opinion especially the directors cut.Actually at the Hillborough Barracks office in sheffield theres some womens toilets they say ghosts of Roman soldiers in chariots ride through-just an aside.Ive been to quite alot the Roman sites in Britain and in Italy.Hadrians wall is not much of a wall and never was.If you wanted to keep people out you need something like the Great Wall of China.Ours wouldnt keep the sheep out.Brits havent got a national dress like some countries,but if they decided on Keiras outfit i dont think id carry it off.Think the swirly blue woad would be good but the leather bikini-if i tried it may be followed by a film crew trying to catch footage of elephant seals! And even for skinnys we havent ever got the weather for it.it was snowing!-bikini! what !
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:13 PM »

Mmmmmm... Keira in that leather bikini .... Yummy. :drool:

And I love those track names!

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
sparkle13

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 05:26:25 AM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:19:54 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13