Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A Kiss with Frank Castle (the Punisher)  (Read 5929 times)
sparkle13

« on: November 10, 2012, 01:00:56 PM »

Not real Ray Stevenson-out of bounds-only characters

A kiss with Frank Castle has problems.The first is that hes a damaged murderer,even though its only evil people he kills,and the second is that after losing his family and living as almost a ghost down in his lair,he wouldnt kiss you,because he believes hes lost and damned.

This is my proposal for this one.For some reason the evil men are out to kill you.Castle has been watching and waiting and when they come he runs with you through the back streets and dark alleys.He jumps out and kills loads of them in various horrible ways.You are terrified and are nearly as scared of him as the people persuing you.,but you do sense he wont harm you.He takes you down into the lair and shows you the bed.He strips off his armour and goes for a shower.He comes back in sweats and sinks into the armchair (you know The chair)
After a few hours sleep,you wake and see hes still sat there staring into the darkness He has blood running down the side of his face from a cut on his scalp but he doesnt notice.You go over and with a cloth try to wipe the blood away but his hand slaps round your wrist,and he half rises out of the chair.He realises you are not threatening him and sinks back,but drags the cloth out of your hand and dabs at the cut himself.You are left just stood looking down at him and realise just how hurt he is,Carefully you take the cloth away and treat the wound and he lets you but continues watching you with wary eyes.You return to bed you are not kissing him tonight.
For months you live in the lair(cos its not safe for you anywhere else) and you are allowed to touch him to treat his wounds but never at other times.Gradually he takes you into his confidence and you learn who he is and why he is.
One night he returns back covered in blood but jubliant .While hes showering off the gore,he descibes how hes rescued a family with children.He puts on his sweats and devours the food youve prepared and then as you try to pick up the plate his massive hand covers yours and he finally really looks into your eyes.He rises to his feet and slowly he lowers his face to kiss you never once losing contact with your eyes and hes scared and awkward.then you kiss and slowly he relaxes and kisses you with boundless passion

ok (quite pleased with this one)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:44:02 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
bonny

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:29:02 PM »

Yes!  Quite pleasing!  Keep going! :yes: :drool2:
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:51:22 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 02:57:03 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:56 PM »

dont you just love this!
sparkle13

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »

told you had got a punisher keyring out of a macine in the cinema isnt he  cute!
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »

told you had got a punisher keyring out of a macine in the cinema isnt he  cute!

LOL. Looks just like Ray. ;)

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »

LOL. Looks just like Ray. ;)

YAY Sparkle, you lived up to the "pic or it didn't happen" dare :)

:wingit:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 06:17:35 PM »

Whoa! :o What are those dangly bits at the southern end? No hair on them, from what I can tell. Manscaping? At least he's got two of them!  :cheers:  :discoball:  :discoball:

:bead: :bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 12:16:53 AM »

Whoa! :o What are those dangly bits at the southern end? No hair on them, from what I can tell. Manscaping? At least he's got two of them!  :cheers:  :discoball:  :discoball:

Those are his SHOES, you derp.  :lol:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
sparkle13

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »

dont remember whiite trainers,cant imagine they would go with the outfit.hes cute though
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 02:08:29 PM »

dont remember whiite trainers,cant imagine they would go with the outfit.hes cute though

That's his "white-before-Labor Day" outfit.

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »

That's his "white-before-Labor Day" outfit.

:lotis:
Good to know he follows the rules so Serial Mom won't kill him

:wingit:
sparkle13

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:58:17 AM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 05:18:28 AM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:00:03 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: