Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:49:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jkrishan episode spoilers...be warned!  (Read 2955 times)
bonny

« on: November 14, 2012, 10:25:59 AM »

jkrishan is such an awesome guy (yes, it seems he is a guy!) for viewing the episodes and giving us great spoilers.  Actually, he's very careful not to spoil.  What he does is tease.  And I'm utterly teased!  He says:

Nothing in the episode outdoes an absolutely fantastic 5 minute dialogue scene between Dexter and Isaak. If there’s any doubt that Ray Stevenson will go down as one of Dexter’s most intriguing, complex, and surprisingly sympathetic, adversaries of all time, need not look beyond this moment. I won’t spoil the details of the discussion, but Stevenson unveils more layers and subtle shadings of the character that enhances the overall theme of the season. It’s a truly great moment for Stevenson, and a important moment for the character itself. Next to all the head-stomping, eye-gouging, wrist-breaking badassery that made us fans take notice of Isaak, ultimately the quietest moments leaves the loudest impression.

Everything he says is at the very core of my obsession with Ray Stevenson, that he gives us these moments to feel at the very deepest levels, to connect with our shared humanity in ways that surprise, both thrill and break the heart, and cause eruptions of tears all of which leave me weak in the knees, begging for more. 

That's the conundrum.  On the one hand, those moments are deeply satisfying.  On the other (and this is the heart of any obsession), they're so utterly thrilling that I want to live forever in the vortex of the emotional orgasm HE has caused. Oi vey!  Be still my beating heart!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 10:30:02 AM by bonny » Logged
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 10:00:00 PM »

jkrishan is such an awesome guy (yes, it seems he is a guy!) for viewing the episodes and giving us great spoilers.  Actually, he's very careful not to spoil.  What he does is tease.  And I'm utterly teased! 

Everything he says is at the very core of my obsession with Ray Stevenson, that he gives us these moments to feel at the very deepest levels, to connect with our shared humanity in ways that surprise, both thrill and break the heart, and cause eruptions of tears all of which leave me weak in the knees, begging for more. 

That's the conundrum.  On the one hand, those moments are deeply satisfying.  On the other (and this is the heart of any obsession), they're so utterly thrilling that I want to live forever in the vortex of the emotional orgasm HE has caused. Oi vey!  Be still my beating heart!

:wave: Hi Bonny,

You know I couldn't read this when you made the text white til I hit quote and then I could see it. Not sure why you are using white or how I can view something in white.

How did you find out JKrishnan was a guy...hurry do tell..I have been reading those posts on IMDb also. I am so loving seeing Ray every week on this show and he is so great at the part..evil incarnate but with a soul that beeps through all that anger.

I wonder how long Isaak is going to last..I hope through to next year and we haven't heard about any other parts he is up for next. I think GI Joe is done filming, is it not? Got everything crossed hoping he makes it back next season and he and Dex go at it.

:clap: :dance2: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:00:01 AM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 11:39:40 PM »

Uh mob the white is so the spoiler in her post will not be visible to people who do not want to be spoiled.  It was the only way I could figure out to post spoilers on this site and I shared it with Bonny.  You might want to delete your post so that Bonny;s spoiler is not visible.

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »

Uh mob the white is so the spoiler in her post will not be visible to people who do not want to be spoiled.  It was the only way I could figure out to post spoilers on this site and I shared it with Bonny.  You might want to delete your post so that Bonny;s spoiler is not visible.

I asked her to do that, and thought it was done.  But I see it's back again.  Huh???
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 12:06:07 AM »

Done now ladies, but you might want to let people know to highlight it to read it. I forgot about that and maybe others have, too. Well I have done it now....hehe.

Mob1 icon
bonny

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »

Let the drums start drumming!  This from jkrishan...it's just a side comment, but I KNEW it could be possible because Dexter gets a lot of attention at award time.

" If Ray Stevenson get some Emmy/Golden Globe love this year, his scene with Dexter in Episode 8 will be the highlight clip."

This would be SO great, even to get a nomination.  It would open scads of doors for Ray and many offers.
sparkle13

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 01:35:12 PM »

i  know im a newbe so im just learning the rules so bare with me (oops)
airnt we supposed to be good girls and not go too far(oops)
in our discourses can we say words like the big O even emotional ones?
In the climax to this post (oops) i have actually think ive picked up the trick of it
Suggestion and inuendo reign supreme,and all the better for it
The kisses i posted are more Mills and Boon than Mr Grey i know,but my intent is they take you to a place you can go on from.
Im going to do dc ,and the others in the next week after ive re watched.I want them all to be really dif-not doing Danny cos hes real.
Have you all got a favourite Photo.Mine is one hes leaning forward,sat down with ashortsleeved white shirt on ,with a red bracelet and a reddish background.I know you all have them all.I have that one next to me at work on my desk and if im stressed or bored or actually working i look at that photo and i can get my hand down that shirt between the cotton and his chest and i can get my hands up the back of it from the bottom and with hardly any effort all the buttons fly off and theres no shirt and im going for a cold shower.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: