Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos online from Dexter..the bar scene and others  (Read 5016 times)
bonny

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »

This picture is especially bizarre!  It's like the actor is saying to Ray, "Thank you, sir!  May I have another?"   And Ray is saying, "Jolly good!  Of course you may, chap!" :lol:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:38:40 PM by bonny » Logged
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 10:24:41 AM »

"Oh this? I was just screwin' around ...."

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
redshift

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »

Ok, I know I'm out of the loop here -it may have already been posted somewhere - but does anyone know when this is going to shown in the U.K?

:redshift:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »

Ok, I know I'm out of the loop here -it may have already been posted somewhere - but does anyone know when this is going to shown in the U.K?

Hiya Red :wave:

A few weeks ago Dexter season 1 was shown nightly at 10pm on Sky 148 (CBS channel?) and I forced meself to watch it, just to see what all the fuss was aboot. Needless to say, after persevering with the first three episodes, I was hooked! A splendid programme. They followed it with Season 2 and I was building my excitement nicely, thinking only about 69 more episodes to go before Ray  :ray:

Alas, after Ep 12, Season 2, they didn't follow with Season 3 "yahboohiss" but I am ever the optimist it'll happen soon *scours Sky listings*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: