Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:23:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Kiss with DC (Outpost)  (Read 4533 times)
sparkle13

« on: December 02, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »

just the character -not the real man-(Ray Stevenson)-Out of bounds

Its five years after the time the film is set.You are DC s wife who divorced him years ago because of his alcoholism.You haven't seen or heard of him since.You are on the way home from work on the London Underground,and it is so crowded you are stood near the doors with people pressing into you from every direction.You are tired,hot and wondering if you are going to pass out.With a jerk everyone is thrown forward,but you are grabbed around the waist and are pulled back into a very large mans chest.You try to struggle free but then a deep gentle and familiar voice whispers "Don't ,its only me".You stiffen and he sighs."I'm so sorry I hurt you,but Ive changed.Something happened.." and a shiver runs through him."I thought I was going to die,no, death would have been welcome ,but I found a way out and crawled through it back to life" He allows you to turn in his arms to look up at him and you can see hes different,more like the man you first met."Ive not had a drink since" he continues "life is too precious".He looks down into your face with pleading in his eyes. "forgive me ?"
"Ive never stopped loving you" you reply and draw his face down to yours.Your eyes meet and then you kiss him, as he lifts you up to his level,and the kiss deepens and the crowd around you still presses on all sides but you feel like you are alone with him      OK? :lips:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:40:39 AM by sparkle13 » Logged
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 04:08:04 PM »

Uh, sparkle, DC died.

:wingit:
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »

No cos otherwise we cant do kiss with him,so he managed to find a pipe to crawl out like the other guy but his was a long pipe that lead to freedom,well out of the way of the Nazi Zombies.but Im sure you will agree his experience at the Outpost would have sobered him up.He comes over like hes been a good guy in the past.Also I am A huge fan of Ray in the cuddly grey jumper,which I know someone won after.

Just got to do Redridge now and hes going to have a miracle as well,but in Eli miracles happened.
sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 05:20:17 PM »

just found the fan fiction sites-didnt know there was such a thing
sorry mine are so rubbish by comparison,but at least they are little.
bonny

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 11:26:53 PM »

just found the fan fiction sites-didnt know there was such a thing
sorry mine are so rubbish by comparison,but at least they are little.
Cool.  What sites did you find?
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 06:35:08 AM »

No cos otherwise we cant do kiss with him,so he managed to find a pipe to crawl out like the other guy but his was a long pipe that lead to freedom,well out of the way of the Nazi Zombies.but Im sure you will agree his experience at the Outpost would have sobered him up.He comes over like hes been a good guy in the past.Also I am A huge fan of Ray in the cuddly grey jumper,which I know someone won after.

Just got to do Redridge now and hes going to have a miracle as well,but in Eli miracles happened.
The problem was not lack of escape route, the problem was he was mortally wounded. 

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »

The problem was not lack of escape route, the problem was he was mortally wounded. 
I've always suspected DC of having a long pipe.
sparkle13

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »

yes ,hes a very big character! I could hardly do the kiss down the bunker,the nz s would have got in the way.I let Dagonet get rescued as well and Redridge is going to have to as well,but thats not such a push cos there were all sorts of funny twists in Eli.Only got that one to do,and then ,will leave it unless anything good crops up.If you want to see the good fan fiction theres one with Dagonet based on beauty and the beast.i just googled ray stevenson and fan fiction came up on the list.Looks like our Ray is a popular subject ,and some have "content" if you know what i mean.Its all good fun,and weve just got fantasies and reruns til the next film comes out,for something new-for fuel for the fire :fire: :whip: :giggly: :censored:
sparkle13

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »

Obviously its winter and very cold down the tube train,because he HAS to be wearing the cuddly grey jumper which i love so much.Hes kept it all this time to remind himself of the events that turned his life around.Any excuse to include THE JUMPER.And before you start I know someone actually has the jumper and the scarf etc are with various RayVers.Lucky people!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:36:33 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: