Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:06:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why big is better  (Read 2569 times)
sparkle13

« on: December 24, 2012, 07:06:44 PM »

This whole jack reacher thing has got me thinking, why is big better?

Is it because we get more for our money,being a fan of Ray we get almost twice the man that fans of small skinny men get.

Is it because a great bear of a man is sooo masculine,you couldn't mistake him for a lady from any angle.

He looks convincing in fight scenes .If he punched you ,you would stay down for quite a while,if you had any sense.which you prob wouldn't have and as for head squashing etc those big hands look as though they could squash a head.same for all other fight variations

Really big men are the exception rather than the rule.He really is a cut above the rest.

being really big makes his empathy and sensitivity even more extraordinary.

Theres another line I cant put but I'm sure you get my drift-its all about being in proportion 

in conclusion ,Bigger is definitely better.but quality is also as important as quantity,and in Ray we are lucky enough to have both :neen:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »

Oh, yes, sparkle!  We get it ALL in Ray:  he's big AND sensitive (when need be  :crush:).  And that is why we RayVe!   :cool2: :cool2:

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 05:55:32 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 09:43:31 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: