Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 01:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: is Ray the Mona Lisa?  (Read 8393 times)
sparkle13

« on: December 27, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »

Is Ray the Mona Lisa? By which i mean,do you think he has the quality the Mona Lisa has,that she seems to be looking at you no matter where you stand in relation to the painting.Ive noticed that on a few of Rays Posed shots ,hes so photogenic that you get the same effect especially when they are a4 size or even more as screensavers.

course the whole thing may be just the start of my decent into madness,but if that means Ray is going to climb out of his photos and actually interact with me i say bring it on! :cheer:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:37:56 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
bonny

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 02:14:15 PM »

Is Ray the Mona Lisa? By which i mean,do you think he has the quality the Mona Lisa has,that she seems to be looking at you no matter where you stand in relation to the painting.Ive noticed that on afew of Rays Posed shots ,hes so photogenic that you get the same effect.The two photos ive noticed it most in are these two.its even more pronounced at a4 size or if used as a screen saver. i dont know how to bring them in,can someone else? :cheer:.They are both in the gallery.one is red background leaning forward seated with a crisp shortsleeved shirt on and the other is one of the three green tee shirt photos also with a red background.
course the whole thing may be just the start of my decent into madness,but if that means Ray is going to climb out of his photos and actually interact with me i say bring it on! :cheer:
I see what you mean, Sparkle.  Interesting effect.  Your last idea seems a pretty good one, too.  Maybe there exists a computer program that would allow us to have an "interactive Ray."

I imagine you Brits have the same children's books we have here.  I mean the "choose your own story" books, where the reader decides what is to happen on the next page?   :devilish: *fanning self*  Oh my!
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 10:32:46 AM »

OK will those of you who have known me for a few years please tell sparkle to stop putting dangerous ideas into my head.  I have been trying make a chop of Ray as the Mona Lisa and the results are godawfully horrifying.

:wingit:
sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 10:50:23 AM »

gooo on lets see i need a laugh im full of cold :clap:
sparkle13

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 11:10:26 AM »

someone tell me in simple terms how to put photos in the posts?
bonny

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 01:11:53 PM »

HAH!  Someone else will have to do that.  I'm sure there's a simple way to copy them into the post directly from your computer.  But because I'm a technogit, I don't know how to do that.  I have to put them onto a photo site first, like PhotoBucket, and copy the link from there.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »

OK will those of you who have known me for a few years please tell sparkle to stop putting dangerous ideas into my head.  I have been trying make a chop of Ray as the Mona Lisa and the results are godawfully horrifying.

Sick minds think alike. I toyed with the idea but didn't get as far as, er, execution. But now you've mentioned it you must post the horror for all to see.  >:D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »

1. Press yon wee button up top that looks like this:
2. Code will be inserted looking like this, with your cursor already in between:
Code:
[img][/img]
3. Copy-paste the picture's URL between the img tags.

Let me know if I should get more detailed.  :)

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
sparkle13

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 03:22:04 PM »

sparkle13

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 03:25:11 PM »

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:00:59 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 03:54:25 PM »

Whoopee!   :cheer:    :hoohah:  Thank YOU, sparkle!  One I hadn't seen before...

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
sparkle13

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »

have you seen its partner i found yesterday I didnt stop growling for an hour -it doesnt follow you round like the other two but i think its wonderful
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:04:16 PM by sparkle13 » Logged
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 04:27:12 PM »

Sick minds think alike. I toyed with the idea but didn't get as far as, er, execution. But now you've mentioned it you must post the horror for all to see.  >:D
OK Titus you know I would only do this for you and no one else....

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:51:13 PM by wingit4me » Logged

sparkle13

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »

that brilliant-sooooo funny! :clap: :clap: :clap:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 07:47:07 PM »

1. Press yon wee button up top that looks like this:
2. Code will be inserted looking like this, with your cursor already in between:
Code:
[img][/img]
3. Copy-paste the picture's URL between the img tags.

Let me know if I should get more detailed.  :)

Also, if you ever want to see the syntax of how a specific post is done, you can click on the "quote" button in the upper right corner of the post, and it will take you to a page which has that post in the original syntax plus some mark-up  which sets you up to make a post which quotes the original.  You can see how that post is set up with mark-up language to make space for an image, youtube, etc. and you can just cancel out if you don;t want to make a post.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: