Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:12:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturn Awards 2013  (Read 2594 times)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« on: February 22, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »

Whoo hoo! Thanks for the heads up about the Awards, Sparkle and Wing!  :clap:

I've started this new thread because the 'News' topic isn't visible to non-members and I don't think this wonderful news should be hidden away from any potential RayVers. Tis plenty to RayVe about!  ;D

I was just a-looking on the site (clicky below), and was thrilled, nay absobloodylutely chuffed to bits, to see Ray's nomination for 'Best Guest Starring Role in a Series' for Dexter. Needless to say my appetite for Ray is whetted (and it doesn't take much to get me whet), for Dexter Series 7 starting here in the UK at the weekend  :crush:

Saturn Awards 2013

When you look at the site, please be aware it's a VERY long list of Nominees... I was a bit worried as I started at the top and worked my way down, down, down... even paused carefully to read the Best and Supporting Actress sections perchance he was there *snork* but I found him eventually  :ray:

He gets my lurve and vote every time! Well done Ray!  :cheer2:  :yahoo:  :dance2:  :dance:  :clap:  :rock:

And well done Michael C Hall. Does anyone else LOVE the way his body looks when Dexter wears those grandad-collar tops?  :drule:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »

OK, I have quickly scanned Dexter Series 7 Episode 1, just to see the Ray-bits. N.B. I will have a Michael C Hall-fest another day (he's in that olive green grandad collar top again *gulp*).

So. Ray-bits. Small yet perfectly formed it was. Deliciously opulent he and his surroundings was.  :think: Do I suddenly sound like Yoda? Polish his cufflinks with my tongue want to.  Hmmmmmm.  :ray:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:02:46 PM »

A very small part it was.After all that waiting frustrating it was.Waiting for next part hoping it will be a much much bigger one. know size isnt supposed to be important but it is -IT IS!!!
I need him to walk and talk and do things,not just sit there.He was hardly more animated than the million photos I fanny about with every day.I dont expect him to be the couch potato,Im the coach potato-hes the man of action ggrrrrrrrrr!
sorry frustration boiling over-from this frustrated spinster of this parish.May have to montage cleopatra and the kitchen table.get myself barred from every where.could do it for my own wallpapers tho-think ill do that right now.
Ps dont know what you see in dexter-hes vile.If i were the last woman on earthh and he was the last man and the fate of humankind rested on ouur shoulders,id cassarole him and have a last decent meal.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »

A very small part it was.After all that waiting frustrating it was.Waiting for next part hoping it will be a much much bigger one. know size isnt supposed to be important but it is -IT IS!!!
I need him to walk and talk and do things,not just sit there.He was hardly more animated than the million photos I fanny about with every day.I dont expect him to be the couch potato,Im the coach potato-hes the man of action ggrrrrrrrrr!
sorry frustration boiling over-from this frustrated spinster of this parish.May have to montage cleopatra and the kitchen table.get myself barred from every where.could do it for my own wallpapers tho-think ill do that right now.
Ps dont know what you see in dexter-hes vile.If i were the last woman on earthh and he was the last man and the fate of humankind rested on ouur shoulders,id cassarole him and have a last decent meal.

Hahah. You're no better than Dexter if you'd turn cannibal on him, though, sparkle.  ;D  But...of course....if you two were the last humans, I guess a girl's gotta eat.  :think:  :stirpot:

If you're talking about his attractiveness, I will answer Labia's question and say that Michael C. Hall doesn't do anything for me, even though there is nothing wrong with his facial features or body, as far as I can tell. :shrug:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »

Hahah. You're no better than Dexter if you'd turn cannibal on him, though, sparkle.  ;D  But...of course....if you two were the last humans, I guess a girl's gotta eat.  :think:  :stirpot:

If you're talking about his attractiveness, I will answer Labia's question and say that Michael C. Hall doesn't do anything for me, even though there is nothing wrong with his facial features or body, as far as I can tell. :shrug:

:bead:

*Snorks @ Cam and sparkle13*

Dexter is good to look at; espesh in that top. But he's no way in Ray's league  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 04:45:17 PM »

I am LOVING Ray on Dexter.

A superb performance. If he doesn't win the Saturn Award it will be a travesty (when are they btw?)

Anyroad, I shall award him my own special Award for his sublime, out of this world portrayal of Isaak.

I call it the 'Uranus Award'. Isaak would approve, neh? *snork*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
TigerFlwr

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 07:49:53 AM »

out of this world portrayal of Isaak.

Agree. Aside from the way he made gold out of a hackneyed storyline and some pretty cheesy dialogue, there aren't many actors who can portray very bad people and still make you feel for them as we felt for Isaak, as we see him as yet another peripheral victim of Dexter's psycho crimes. I'm sure there are others who are able to do this, but offhand only James Cagney comes to mind and of course Michael C. Hall,who made us love a serial killer.

As for MCH: Love him as Dexter (even though Dexter is a total creep, lol), loved him as David Fisher but he does nothing for me either, although I seem to be in the minority.:shrug:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 02:58:21 AM »

OK, I have quickly scanned Dexter Series 7 Episode 1, just to see the Ray-bits. N.B. I will have a Michael C Hall-fest another day (he's in that olive green grandad collar top again *gulp*).

So. Ray-bits. Small yet perfectly formed it was. Deliciously opulent he and his surroundings was.  :think: Do I suddenly sound like Yoda? Polish his cufflinks with my tongue want to.  Hmmmmmm.  :ray:

Hi Labs,

You will love him in S7 of Dex and I found our S8 is coming out in June when normally we have to wait a year. It will be a shortened season but no Ray in it, just the series finale. I can't wait, being a seasoned viewer that I am.

Mob1 icon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: