Ray Stevenson Community
February 23, 2018, 10:52:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all, and question?  (Read 7081 times)
TigerFlwr

« on: February 25, 2013, 10:24:21 PM »

Looks like a cozy place here. I never heard of Ray Stevenson, but on my recent second viewing of the whole Dexter Se.7, I suddenly thought, wow

I like to check out Dexter discussions, and was surprised to see so many centered on Isaak.

Who wants to claim ownership for these quotes? I just bet they came from YOU people! ;)
(if this is inappropriate, my apologies and please delete!)

I'm an 100% heterosexual until i see Isaak Sirko, he's the best antagonist in Dexter show ever,darn it now i'm only 90% heterosexual!!!
Isaak Turned me Gay

Isaak is a walking-wet-dream. Delicious!! His scenes really need to be longer with a LOT more close ups. Throw in a love scene or two. He needs to go shirtless at one point. He needs a shower scene and then to walk around in a towel for no reason. He is way too over-dressed on this show. It's Miami. It's hot. It's humid. Take off those close, Mr. Boss. Flirt with someone. I'd love to see him flirt. I bet he'd be great at it. Even his walk is smooth, sexy and cool. Even him sitting there with is legs crossed is cool. Just freezeframe that for about 20 minutes. I wouldn't complain.

Beautiful blue eyes, rugged face, tan, bronzed, sandy salt and pepper hair, fit, toned, rich, and that voice like melting chocolate. Yeah, I'm pretty sure an extremely high percentage of the human population finds him very do-able

I would give my virginity to Isaac if i was a girl, period.
sparkle13

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:01:20 PM »

Hello tigger-very pleased to see a newbie-I was a newbie last year but i went a bit strange and decided to live in Ray World, the people who come in here are real experts and some have had hugs from the man himself and theres nothing they dont know.There are hardly any men so the quotes from men are unlikely and i dont know about the others .

would love it if you keep nipping in,I think there will be another surge of interest from next sunday as dexter is on uk tv ad all tthe sites went mad when it was on in us.Many new people found him there but if you are looking for the neext thing to watch,get the two box sets of Rome.Hes one of the leads aand hes lovely in it but theres loads of vioilence,sex nudity if that might offend.All of his work is covered somewhere in here .We are waiting to find out what his next project will be-we are hoping for a lead this time.By all accounts hes a lovely man and on set all the actors seem to loove him and hes funny .ill stop rambling- :cheer: welcome again :cheer:
TigerFlwr

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:52:55 PM »

Thanks for the lovely welcome Sparkle! Thanks also for the headsup about Rome. I skipped it when it was airing, but it will probably be rerun so I'll catch it later. Heh..not much in the way of sex can offend me so no worries there! ;D

Glad I didn't give any spoilers re:" Dexter", since you haven't seen it all yet. With this tour de force appearance of RS as Isaak, :drool: it would be nice if Hollywood could give him a role he deserves, along with a wider audience since I doubt many women would watch Punisher or whatever it's called.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:02:42 AM by TigerFlwr » Logged
sparkle13

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 05:58:32 PM »

just did a mmassive speal back to you and lost internet as i posted and lost it all
so here it is nutshell
be naughty but not filthy and youll fit in fine
we all like big masculine-ray personified
this is a cosy home,with lots interesting,very diff characters
lots of the stuff hes done is violent,punisher got loads of men fans wanting to be him
some of the old fans have been around since rome days very loyal but some have met him,oh boy!
loads of stuff on web,but next thing firefly gijoe2 then thor2 at cinema ad we still dont know whats next
he goes to ibiza to  live between work and plays on beach with his boys and his partner seems v happy.
Happy Rayving!
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 07:08:25 PM »

Hello Tigerflowr, Have fun here :)

:wingit:
TigerFlwr

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »

Tks wingit4me! I'm already having fun just checking out your smiley gallery.

Yeah, Sparkle, those Punisher type movies aren't for me, although my husband loves them since boys will be boys no matter how old they are!

be naughty but not filthy and youll fit in fine

Filthy? Moi? *looks around, shyly blinking*  Nah, naughty is my limit....
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 06:41:40 PM »

Welcome, TigerFlwr  :welcome:.  This place isn't nearly as exciting as it used to be, and not all of us OCD types still check in daily to see what's going on  :drule:, but with Sparkle joining us we have LOTS of Ray-candy to RayVe about now.  You really must see Rome AND King Arthur to truly appreciate the awesomeness of Ray   :crush:.  Again, welcome  :wave:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
sparkle13

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 03:43:23 PM »

redshift

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 01:53:47 PM »

:welcome: TigerFlwr  :cheer:

:redshift:
TigerFlwr

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 09:25:53 PM »

Hi there! *Smiles and waves at redshift*

Does anyone ever use that luxurious chat room to actually  :chat:?

I could bring the
TigerFlwr

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 10:16:15 PM »

You did? How did you do that? I missed it. :worry-rose:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »

I could bring the

Wine-infused chat? What a novel idea, I've never done that before.  :burp: *blags it*

And yes, we did actually use that room lots a while back. I don't know about lately, I seem to have fallen off the planet. Just let me know when everybody's doing it and I'll try to be there!

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TigerFlwr

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 11:00:08 AM »

Wine-infused chat?

If there's anything that goes better without wine, I have not yet found it. ;)
redshift

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 11:14:25 AM »

I could bring the

Used to use it a fair bit, haven't for a while now. I seem to remember that it could get a bit tempermental when it wanted to.  :devilish:

:redshift:
TigerFlwr

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »

Years ago I used to chat with a group on Yahoo conference. It wasn't temperamental in the least!
It got a wee bit rowdy sometimes, but no one ever had to call the cyber police. :cheers:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: