Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:19:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow! Tobias Menzies cast in Outlander!  (Read 1861 times)
bonny

« on: August 08, 2013, 11:33:10 AM »

I never would have thought of him for the role of Black Jack Randall in Diana Gabaldon's soon-to-be eight book epic, Outlander, but the author just tweeted the announcement  @Writer_DG

It's a choice role for actors who like to plumb the most evil, darkest depths of the human soul because Jack Randall is a very, very bad guy  :voodoo: and a major perv.  :shocking:

Depending on how they structure the story, his role could appear in two or more seasons.  The first season has an order for 16 episodes!

Congrats to Brutus!   :2drunks:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:09:39 PM by bonny » Logged
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 02:24:18 PM »

I never would have thought of him for the role of Black Jack Randall in Diana Gabaldon's soon-to-be eight book epic, Outlander, but the author just tweeted the announcement  @Writer_DG

It's a choice role for actors who like to plumb the most evil, darkest depths of the human soul because Jack Randall is a very, very bad guy  :voodoo: and a major perv.  :shocking:

Depending on how they structure the story, his role could appear in two or more seasons.  The first season has an order for 16 episodes!

Congratulations to Tobias Menzies! :cheers:  :soldier:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 02:05:12 PM »

I read bits of the first book ages ago. Tobias as Randall? I never pictured it. But I can't wait to see what he brings to it. He's amused me on Game of Thrones so far. Now if they just found roles for Ray and the rest of the Rome cast... *waxes nostalgic*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: