Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Crossing Lines  (Read 17689 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: November 20, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »

http://www.crossinglines.tv/#!miles-lennon/c1xe8

OK so now we know that Ray's character will be a Scotland Yard detective named Miles Lennon. We also know that he needs to be inserted, but we don't know inserted into what.

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 10:58:46 PM »

http://www.crossinglines.tv/#!miles-lennon/c1xe8

OK so now we know that Ray's character will be a Scotland Yard detective named Miles Lennon. We also know that he needs to be inserted, but we don't know inserted into what.
Oh good!  Maybe he won't be a bad guy in this...unless they make him a corrupt cop.  Still, it'd be fun if they made him the love interest of one of the regulars..of either gender, I don't care!  Just so he isn't BAD all the bloody time!
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 01:02:31 AM »

We also know that he needs to be inserted, but we don't know inserted into what.

You can't set that up so perfectly and expect us not to bite. My bet's on Labia.  ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
WIDTAP

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »

Maybe they will discover that Donald Sutherland's character is a serial killer that Ray's character has come to kill.

Hey! It worked last time.
bonny

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »

Maybe they will discover that Donald Sutherland's character is a serial killer that Ray's character has come to kill.

Yes!  And then Ray's character ends up revealing to sutherland's the true meaning of love, after which Sutherland runs off to Sweden (coz this is a European production) and becomes a lumberjack, where he learns, also, the true meaning of splinters.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »

We also know that he needs to be inserted, but we don't know inserted into what.

You can't set that up so perfectly and expect us not to bite. My bet's on Labia.  ;D

Bite? Nah, more of a nibble on the end.

Bonny's already answered it you see. She clearly said in a previous post, what Miles Lennon needs to be inserted into. But she did put an unnecessary comma in the sentence  :think:

Yours in-between my,

Definitely schlurp-worthy, Labia   ::)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
bonny

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »

Bonny's already answered it you see. She clearly said in a previous post, what Miles Lennon needs to be inserted into. But she did put an unnecessary comma in the sentence  :think:

Yours in-between my,

I wish I understood that.    :huh:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 02:09:23 AM »

Yours in-between my,

I'm guessing it referred to this:hypocrite:  :D

Definitely schlurp-worthy, Labia.  Leave it to you to come up with the best description!    :worshippy: 

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »

Yes!  And then Ray's character ends up revealing to sutherland's the true meaning of love, after which Sutherland runs off to Sweden (coz this is a European production) and becomes a lumberjack, where he learns, also, the true meaning of splinters.

:D Get on that, Hollywood.

TP icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 03:19:25 AM »

Yours in-between my,

Definitely schlurp-worthy, Labia.  Leave it to you to come up with the best description!    :worshippy: 

You guessed right! And apologies. Must've been wearing my cryptic knickers that day   :D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 03:22:49 AM »

:D Get on that, Hollywood.

Now it's my turn to guess... a reference to the last episode of Dexter methinks?

*sigh*

I never got to see all the last series and I still have the final episode saved to watch sometime. Hence it's sadly lost on me *weep*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
bonny

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »

Yours in-between my,

You guessed right! And apologies. Must've been wearing my cryptic knickers that day   :D
Ah!  No apologies needed, Labia.  You lot are just more cleverererer than I.  :idea:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »

Yours in-between my,

I thought >>I'm guessing it referred to this:hypocrite:  :D<<  was a link to something naughty. Madly clicked in vein. Then I understood the post.  :P

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »

Yours in-between my,

I thought >>I'm guessing it referred to this:hypocrite:  :D<<  was a link to something naughty. Madly clicked in vein. Then I understood the post.  :P

>>Madly clicked in vein. ><<<  Oops. Shoud have been "in vain". Duh. :duh:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
sparkle13

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 04:17:04 PM »

hes gonna be miles of smiles

you lot get yourselves into plaits,the previous posts a prime example.love u all

oh i really dont care if he sinner or saint as long as he gets lots of screentime an lots of ialogue

my ds gone funny
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: