Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thor 3  (Read 10164 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: February 09, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »

Here comes Thor 3

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/09/the-next-billion-dollar-marvel-movie-franchise-i-2.aspx

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 06:16:44 PM »

Hah!  I love those guys at The Motley Fool.  Well, I guess a threequel was inevitable.  It's nice for an actor to have a guaranteed future income, especially if the drudge of doing a long series can be avoided.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 10:28:39 PM »

I'm sure Ray can't wait to slip into the fat suit again. *snigger*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
WIDTAP

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 01:20:45 PM »

Ray's role is probably safe, but after Marvel's recent announcement, poor Chris may be in jeopardy  :o

sparkle13

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

i recon chris could drag it up,in fact ray could play vostaggina with no beard but as a great big ginger lady with helmet with horns on a la valkerie i can hear the ride of the valkeries as he comes thundering up on a huge shirehorse,with a great big booby breastplate.
no? ok please yourselves :2drink: :2drink: :pullo:
bonny

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 04:05:58 PM »

Ray's role is probably safe, but after Marvel's recent announcement, poor Chris may be in jeopardy  :o

What recent announcement?  Is Thor becoming Thorina?  Thorella?  Thorette?
bonny

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »

Oh never mind, I just found the article. Oh boy!  Giving the hammer to a female Thor is going to drive the anti-fems crazy!  Every time a woman warrior beats a man, they go crazy all over the Internet.  That should be amusing to watch.   :devilish:

http://nikkifinke.com/marvel-thor-becomes-woman/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:20:34 PM by bonny » Logged
bonny

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »

Release dates for Marvel movies per Variety:

Marvel Release Dates Through 2019:

Captain America 3: Civil War – May 6, 2016

Doctor Strange – Nov. 6, 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – May 5, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok – July 28, 2018

Black Panther – Nov. 3, 2017

The Avengers 3 – Infinity War: Part 1 – May 4, 2018

Captain Marvel – July 6, 2018

Inhumans – Nov. 2, 2018

The Avengers 3 – Infinity War: Part 2 – 2019

I also read (elsewhere) that Thor and his three companions may appear in the Dr. Strange movie starring Benedict Cumberbatch!

Catelyn

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 05:13:04 PM »

Ray's arrived in Oz to start filming on Thor: Ragnarok ...and he's sporting ink!

From yesterday's Gold Coast Bulletin:

Irish actor Ray Stevenson lands on Gold Coast to reprise his role as warrior Volstagg in Thor: Ragnarok
Suzanne Simonot, Exclusive, Gold Coast Bulletin
August 13, 2016 12:00am

VOLSTAGG has landed on the Gold Coast and he’s ready to Ragnarok! Towering Irish actor Ray Stevenson is in town to reprise his role as Volstagg in the Marvel Universe blockbuster Thor: Ragnarok, now filming at Village Roadshow Studios. Modelled on Shakespeare’s Falstaff in character and name, Asgardian adventurer Volstagg appeared in Thor and its sequel Thor: The Dark World.

Stevenson, 52, showed off a permanent souvenir of his visit to the Coast, posing for a photo with Dai Tattoo in Punktured, in Surfers Paradise, after the Japanese artist inked a line design on the inside of his forearm.

Renowned for his role as Blackbeard in US TV’s Treasure Island prequel Black Sails and as Titus Pullo in the BBC/HBO series Rome, Stevenson has portrayed two Marvel Comics characters — Thor’s Volstagg and Frank Castle, aka The Punisher, in Punisher: War Zone and The Super Hero Squad Show.

One of Thor’s “Warriors Three”, Volstagg wields a double-edged greataxe as his weapon of choice and is variously known as Volstagg the Valiant, Volstagg the Voluminous, Volstagg the Enormous and the Lion of Asgard.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/irish-actor-ray-stevenson-lands-on-gold-coast-to-reprise-his-role-as-warrior-volstagg-in-thor-ragnarok/news-story/bdac941052a9952edd39a5af92eb7170
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 06:33:26 AM »

Ray's arrived in Oz to start filming on Thor: Ragnarok ...and he's sporting ink!

From yesterday's Gold Coast Bulletin:

Irish actor Ray Stevenson lands on Gold Coast to reprise his role as warrior Volstagg in Thor: Ragnarok
Suzanne Simonot, Exclusive, Gold Coast Bulletin
August 13, 2016 12:00am

VOLSTAGG has landed on the Gold Coast and he’s ready to Ragnarok! Towering Irish actor Ray Stevenson is in town to reprise his role as Volstagg in the Marvel Universe blockbuster Thor: Ragnarok, now filming at Village Roadshow Studios. Modelled on Shakespeare’s Falstaff in character and name, Asgardian adventurer Volstagg appeared in Thor and its sequel Thor: The Dark World.

Stevenson, 52, showed off a permanent souvenir of his visit to the Coast, posing for a photo with Dai Tattoo in Punktured, in Surfers Paradise, after the Japanese artist inked a line design on the inside of his forearm.

Renowned for his role as Blackbeard in US TV’s Treasure Island prequel Black Sails and as Titus Pullo in the BBC/HBO series Rome, Stevenson has portrayed two Marvel Comics characters — Thor’s Volstagg and Frank Castle, aka The Punisher, in Punisher: War Zone and The Super Hero Squad Show.

One of Thor’s “Warriors Three”, Volstagg wields a double-edged greataxe as his weapon of choice and is variously known as Volstagg the Valiant, Volstagg the Voluminous, Volstagg the Enormous and the Lion of Asgard.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/irish-actor-ray-stevenson-lands-on-gold-coast-to-reprise-his-role-as-warrior-volstagg-in-thor-ragnarok/news-story/bdac941052a9952edd39a5af92eb7170

Ooooh Raynews!! Thanks, Catelyn  :clap:

I'm surprised that Jim Henson has got involved with the new Thor film, though? But I suppose I can totally see how a big, hairy, larger than life Volstagg will  blend into life on FraggelRock rather easily  ;D

And is it just me or is that tattoo er, lacking in er, embellishment??  :think:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 12:05:17 PM »

And is it just me or is that tattoo er, lacking in er, embellishment??  :think:

I'd be happy to finish it for him.  ;D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
sparkle13

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »

It probably means something deep and meaningful knowing him-which i clearly dont. guessing it means unity in the universe for all senteint? creatures and eternal love for all.........or he just likes triangles.

Come on-out with the theories=cant wait to hear L of the Js! :drule: :drule: :drule:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: