Ray Stevenson Community
February 23, 2018, 11:07:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Sails  (Read 8973 times)
WIDTAP

« on: April 03, 2015, 12:25:21 PM »

He his bigger and badder that Charles Vane and Captain Flint combined! It's Edward "Blackbeard" Teach.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »

He his bigger and badder that Charles Vane and Captain Flint combined! It's Edward "Blackbeard" Teach.

Shivver me timbers! Oh that absolutely does. I don't think this is shown in the UK as yet? But I shall look out for it.

But is it me or are those hairy bits dark brown with a smattering of grey; not black?  :think:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »

black sails 1st series has just got to uk tv and i must say its interesting cant wait for the man himself to arrive .deffo think weve got a chance of wooden tables-you all know what i mean and poss some lenghy dialogue and poss some swashes being buckled.got a soft spot for pirate type things=i was the only person on the planet who liked cut throat island -i even cried in the pictures at the opening music because it was so oooooooooo galloping along the beach with the music being all dramatic-did the same when the train went across the plains in out of africa but thats another story and john barry music.thinks its a good thing hes doing tv again.weve got  a chance of meatier juicer parts.....labia i know you cant resist. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 06:14:42 AM »

Alas I have just realised there are 2 threads called Black Sails and THIS is the only one that can be seen by none members when they come onto the site. The NEWS board with the thread also called Black Sails, can only be seen by members. Sadly though,  as a consequence of new members coming aboard at the rate of once in a blue moon; there are very few who can see any Raynews. Lotis - is there PLEASE any way you can remedy this? I feel so sad at the deprivRaytion going on   :no:

So I am re-posting.......

I'm so looking forward to seeing Ray in Black Sails  :ray:

And thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for the link to the wonderful enlightening interview, henceforth to be known as the Ibiza article (as bonny called it). Bout bloody time we knew stuff ;D

As this page can be seen without having to be a new member (alas tis virtually an impossibility to join us now), here's the link from the shout box for all RayVers to see.

Ibiza article

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 06:17:33 AM »

Alas I have just realised there are 2 threads called Black Sails and THIS is the only one that can be seen by none members when they come onto the site. The NEWS board with the thread also called Black Sails, can only be seen by members. Sadly though,  as a consequence of new members coming aboard at the rate of once in a blue moon; there are very few who can see any Raynews. Lotis - is there PLEASE any way you can remedy this? I feel so sad at the deprivRaytion going on   :no:

So I am re-posting.......

I'm so looking forward to seeing Ray in Black Sails  :ray:

And thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for the link to the wonderful enlightening interview, henceforth to be known as the Ibiza article (as bonny called it). Bout bloody time we knew stuff ;D

As this page can be seen without having to be a new member (alas tis virtually an impossibility to join us now), here's the link from the shout box for all RayVers to see.

Ibiza article

Edited with proper link to fabulous Ray article.....

Ibiza Article http://ibiza-style.com/en/close-up-ray-stevenson/

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 06:28:06 AM »

I am re-posting more Raynews that the world, non RScom members; let alone all RayVers, simply MUST see   ;D

Love (for you all and His GeordieGorgeousness), LabiaoftheJulii xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You beat me to it, Wing!  That's okay.  You know I STILL have trouble cutting and pasting!  :frusty:

And check out those hawt Native Americans.  They look none too pleased.  If they only knew...  :hmm:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »

i think he looks soooo nice with short hair
Catelyn

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 12:36:17 AM »

New trailer for Black Sails Season 3 is out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6P1cQMdFXA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6P1cQMdFXA</a>
bonny

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 12:33:14 PM »

Nice.  Are they hiding Blackbeard from us?  They sure are stingy about it.
TigerFlwr

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:26 AM »

:)

bonny

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 09:45:36 PM »

Love it!  Also loved the pony tail look n tha movie about magic and circuses. I forgot the name.   :(
TigerFlwr

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 01:37:40 PM »

Also loved the pony tail look n tha movie about magic and circuses.

"Cirque du Freak"? I never saw it but someone posted a vid and... yeah.  :drule:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »

It appears he's got the fuses in his beard that Blackbeard would light that gave him such a fearsome appearance. Neato. Looking forward to this. (And to Labia, it appears he's got a fair bit of that beard blackener going on, lol )

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
bonny

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 06:10:02 PM »

Also loved the pony tail look n tha movie about magic and circuses.

"Cirque du Freak"? I never saw it but someone posted a vid and... yeah.  :drule:
We've seen a lot of different hair styles on Ray, but has he ever sported a man bun?  If you find one, post a pic!
TigerFlwr

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 01:57:21 PM »

Don't know anything about man buns, but THIS is what I meant. I'll say no more.  :faint:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: